Stefan Bartlett 300 during Northcote Championships

BrenH

I'd like to congratulate Stefan Bartlett on bowling his first 300 today during the 11:15 squad at the Northcote Championships.

Stefan was using a Brunswick Smoking Inferno with the RICO drilling.

This was Stefans first 300 and also the first 300 ever bowled during Northcote Championships.

Congratulations once again Stefan.
Keep this form rolling on into Junior Shield and you'll be incredibly hard to beat.
Brendan

wow stefan it wasnt all that long ago that u just missed out on that 300 and u have been bowling so well lately it had to come eventually see all the hard work and training does pay off in the end a huge congrats to u keep it going now for jnr shield

congrats once again

mel pryor

Stefan you machine!!! Well done mate. Was only a matter of time before ya chalked up your first one, now keep them coming. See ya next year in the OPEN boys team at East Coast ;)

Adam Pringle

hey stefan great work mate!! hope ya take the good form into jnr shield n do a good job 4 the northcote team!! congrats From Natarsha:D :D

Well done Stefan.

This kid has put alot of work into his game over the next 12mths, so this is his reward.

Congrats!

Stefan I was able to watch the last 3 shots and it was great to watch.
Well Done. I am sure there is more to come!

Frosty:rolleyes:

tonx said:
Well done Stefan.
This kid has put alot of work into his game over the LAST 12mths, so this is his reward.
Congrats!

Self corrected, desperately need some sleep!!!

Top effort to do it on the about the last centre with wood barring Squash Bowl and Werribee. Well done Stefan.

Rev

well Done Stef

Good to see people bowl their first 300 garme.

Well done on doing it in your own centre

Now onto bigger and better things mate

Hey Stefan
Awesome stuff mate.. good to read that yah finally got that 300 after acouple of close encounters over the past few months...
just take it easy at junior shield...
once again congrats
Drew Layton

Stefanooo buddie old pall.... i am soooooooo proud of you on your 300 game... your such a ledgend!!! hahaha.. well done hun!! keep up the good work and kick bum for northcote at junior shield.. which is oonnnlyy like 2 weeks awayyy stoked or whatt!!!!! hahahhaa... neway see ya tomorrow buddie!!!!!

Love always emmmzzzzz
kisses and huggsssss

Ey dude,
Congrats on ur first 300 game. Well done dude i noe there will b more from u. So keep up the great bowlin dude and see u on thursday nite if not on the weekend at sheild.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Back
Top Bottom