State Of Origin

Originally Posted by Ninja299
as blues fan cant say im real confident without joey and braith anasta at 5/8 is very scary if u have seen his form for the roosters.

first intelligent reponse I have seen from a blues supporter on this thread yet........;) :p :p

blues will win for sure maroons getting some new recruits dennis scott former broncos bulldogs and now storm player was a suprise even though his been in the game for 9 yrs and nate myles from the bulldogs i reckon he will suprise a lot of people he will do well for the maroons so will eric grothe junior for the blues they will certainly be the more agressive bunch the maroons especially with carl webb in the team but the blues will run all over them with there more experience team 56-16 game 3 2000 lets bet that score go the bulldogs today against the sharkies and GO THE BLUES!!!

blues will win for sure maroons getting some new recruits dennis scott former broncos bulldogs and now storm player was a suprise even though his been in the game for 9 yrs and nate myles from the bulldogs i reckon he will suprise a lot of people he will do well for the maroons so will eric grothe junior for the blues they will certainly be the more agressive bunch the maroons especially with carl webb in the team but the blues will run all over them with there more experience team 56-16 game 3 2000 lets bet that score go the bulldogs today against the sharkies and GO THE BLUES!!!

Michelle Musilli said:
thank god for foxtel -- plenty of choices to watch
Foxtel doesnt have them games on does it? Ive got austar the same thing and fox sports doesnt televise them? I may be wrong if they've changed it...:rolleyes:

oh sorry matthew scott all they showed was scott so i assumed it was dennis oh well maroons will still get there asses kicked

Queensland we have a good team of players who are in great from plus we have older experienced players to back them up. NSW are going down.

:( put ure car ure house everything you have on QLD now
Groper Gower is out and with Orford being injuired finch will now be playing halfback for the blues.

sad sad day for NSW fans we are going to get smashed with these two rooster myths as our playmakers.

Ninja299 said:
:( put ure car ure house everything you have on QLD now
Groper Gower is out and with Orford being injuired finch will now be playing halfback for the blues.
sad sad day for NSW fans we are going to get smashed with these two rooster myths as our playmakers.
Cam, not so soon mate. Willy Mason could play half back and they'd still win :cool:

Feral

I've gotta agree, it's gonna be tough for the blues, but I just can't go against them....

GO THE BLUES!!!!!

Yeah I'm still backing the blues, Buderus and Gasnier are all they need.... However if Bedsy proves unfit it could be trouble...

GO THE BLUES!!!!!!

wat is about gower

he did his knee by bumping in to Beaver at training

and he lost the Penrith captaincy for bumping in to Beaver at twin waters :p

aphelion said:
You can take the boy out of New South Wales, but you can't take the New South Wales out of the boy, especially when it comes to football.
Go the Blues!!!

And here I was thinking you were sensible :p

And as for Feral, well, you can watch in another room. This is QUEENSLAND, and I make the rules for Origin!!!

Seriously, how could anyone support NSW? I pity you poor people.

QUEENSLANDER!!!

There is no Johns (retired), no Fittler (retired), no Minichello, no Gower, Buderus unlikely to start, Tahu under fitness concerns... Selectors went for their fourth ranked halfback...Not looking good for NSW!

Not to mention there were still 12000 tickets available this morning, unlikely to be a sellout. Even NSW doesn't have faith in their own team this year!

One thing is for sure, Lang Park will be a sellout :D

im sorry all you QLDers but its NSW again. you have no chance to win.

UP THE MIGHTY BLUES

in the words of bender from futurama, bite my glorious blue new south welshman ass!

Back
Top Bottom