State Champs at Innisfail

What needs to be done in order to get a gold coast championship up and running. At any center willing to hold it. I will try and talk to reps between all centers, well, centers that I have contact with. I don't mind when/where, I'd just like it to happen.

While I'm on a thead that has some association topics on it, I have to ask; has the gold coasts association team been picked yet?
it is a good idea mate the hard part is getting the numbers to make it wirth while for the centre (which ever one you chose) to hold it and make money.

that has been the problem in the pasplus finding a weekend or 2 when nothing else is on. we are spoilt for choice for tournaments these days and finding a free weekend is hard with out clashes and losing bowlers to other comittments.

how ever if you do manage to get it going and i am free i will gladly bowl in the gold coast area championships.

EJ and his team always put on a good show and I"m sure they will put on a great championship. It's a beautiful part of the world and bowlers there truly have a passion for the game. I"ll be there and I"m quite looking forward to it.

G

Hey George,
Do you want me to hook you up with a team mate? I have three people looking for a 4th player.

it is funny i dont remember seeeing you at any tournaments that i have bowled? or rachuig? or the roll offs for association challenge in the last 8 years that i have been there 6 of which were roll offs.

you call me a suck but i was the one who told you where the nomination forms were mate because you said we were deliberately hiding them from you? they were on the notice board in all the gold coast centres.

if you think i am just a league hack well that is fine. how bout you show up at mary's first stop at logan and put you money where your mouth is?

lmao. you have got to be kidding me!

first, i have only lived on the Gold Coast 2 1/2 years if you knew anything. bowled every wide bay for the last 2 years and travelled interstate to other events in that time also.

2nd, if they were on a noticeboard at ashmore at that time it was a damm small piece of paper as many who have bowled previously have spoken to me and they didnt see the info and asked why i didnt bowl, but is hard if you dont know!

3rd, am already listed to bowl at logan and have been for some time, since the entry 1st came out actually. i think you need to read a little more mate.

i have had enough of this rubbish, it is clear people like yourself and shinnie want your own people to bowl those things that you choose and have control over with the process.

i hear there is going to be a roll off finally for next year, and i will be there at the backing of plenty of bowlers. so we will see if some changes for the better can come from all this.

Can you do what ever muscle flexing you need to do regarding this thread in PM's PLEASE...I have enough on my plate right now than to have my phone ringing red hot about some ****ing thread on TB going off the rails...

**** me...They are the rules if you don't like them BOWL IN SOMETHING ELSE FOR **** SAKE...

hmmm. *Thinks to himself* Should I click the report post button. **

HaHaahaha. How is the shop buddy!?!? Hope all is working out for you and crew!

Bugger the phone, I'll spam your FB page instead ;) :D LOL!!

What a great experience for you Matt, bowling with two state reps would be AWESOME!

Dunno about the lefty with his smelly balls though!! ;) :D lol

Hey Robby dont put me in a team with a lefty, I hate lefties....especially gumby ones

Ah thanks guys that is very kind to me. Looks like i am going to choose this event instead of National Deaf Champs which will be in Hobart at same time. So having a cheaper option and more local is better for uni student like me.

George, you are a leftie gumby! You are keen to bowl at Cyclone capital of the world? LOL

So hopefully after the 9th i get down to Kirwan and get this organised!

Just putting this back up to the top -

Bowlers are reminded that entries for the 2011 Queensland State Championships close on the 21st April - a little more than 2 weeks away. Entry forms can be found on page one of this post, and also on the TBAQ website.

Thanks to the crew at Totalbowling for allowing us to promote this state event on their website :)

Just a point of clarification. I am the 2010 North Queensland Masters champion, and part of my prize was a free entry into the 2011 North Queensland Masters.

So as the North Queensland Championships and Masters in 2011 are actually the Queensland Masters and Championships, does that mean I still get a free spot or do I have to wait until 2012 to get my free spot?

Cheers

Steve

Just a point of clarification. I am the 2010 North Queensland Masters champion, and part of my prize was a free entry into the 2011 North Queensland Masters.

So as the North Queensland Championships and Masters in 2011 are actually the Queensland Masters and Championships, does that mean I still get a free spot or do I have to wait until 2012 to get my free spot?

Cheers

Steve

I would make you wait longer...lol

As far as I am aware Steve, you get your free spot in this years' State Masters, so long as you complete an all events entry........

Ill be playing on the Saturday 1pm squad. Cant wait to play for next tournament! It has been quiet since 2nd January at Caboolture!

Back
Top Bottom