State Awards?

Rowdy

I noticed that the queensland state awards have been presented and that made me think.. where are ours? Usually they are presented each year for the previous year. Although i'm not sure if the awards night is still going ahead, will the awards still be presented?
Has anybody heard anything, or does anybody know?

Thanks

Yes the Vic Tenpins State Awards are still going ahead. As we speak the awards are being prepared and will be presented to the winners in the Centres that they bowl at. Justin Lopes will announce all winners within the next few weeks.Once they have been contacted by Justin, VicTenpins Web-site will publish all winners in their respective divisions. :p
The sad part :( is that there was not enough interest to hold a dinner dance to honour all our winners. Hopefully we can get back on track in 2006 and have both the winners/presentation at a Dinner Dance supported by all Vic bowlers.
For this to be a success we need all the support from the Victorian Tenpin Bowling community.

For the 2006 awards, VicTenpins will be very happy to accept nominations for 2005 performances in various divisions, and can be forwarded to Vic Tenpins web-site.

So come on all you proud Victorians lets show the rest of Australia that we can run our own awards night with success on an annual basis. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom