st george fans ....

I THINK WE NEED ONE FOR THE BRONCOS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Years in a row, yet oh so far and still nothing.

I know I follow the Dragons and they went bad, but still talking the Broncos up ha!

I THINK WE NEED ONE FOR THE BRONCOS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Years in a row, yet oh so far and still nothing.

I know I follow the Dragons and they went bad, but still talking the Broncos up ha!

Want to try that with some grammar next time?

When we haven't won a premiership in 30 years then you can make one for the Broncos.

The broncos came from outside the eight to make the semi's........ where did the Dragons finish the season?

The broncos came from outside the eight to make the semi's........ where did the Dragons finish the season?

Was that comment pro Broncos or against them ??

St George finished exactly where they should have! Top of the table!
Broncos were lucky to even be there!

Quite frankly, I have no problem losing a TOUGH and HARD FOUGHT match against a team that WAS better ON THE DAY. After last nights DISMAL and PATHETIC display by a team that just lay down and took the rough end of the pineapple!?!? I challenge any true League and Bronco fan to say about the Broncos what I did about the Dragons.

Storm for 09, Dragons for 2010, Broncos ... I don't know ... 2036?? Maybe! ;)

I don't care who won what or when.. People bag the Dragons for loosing, but never like that! With or without there play maker they have stars across the park like everyone says and they still manage a game like that, in the semi-finals.

Totally agree with Fitzy on that one.

Also the amount of rep players the Storm & Broncos have they should be winning the comp between themselves every year.

Want to try that with some grammar next time?

When we haven't won a premiership in 30 years then you can make one for the Broncos.

wat are you talkin about
St george ILLAWARRA have never won a comp.

St George havent been in the comp since 1998.

Its a young merged club no history no comps

here fishy fishy fishy

Just because the 2 clubs merged dosn't mean to say the history between the 2 clubs is lost, it goes with them.

So whats your point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know and everyone knows its been a while between drinks but when your team has won as many trophies as the Dragons then you can come on and have a gloat.
Also when people come on here saying they have only been in the comp since 1999 and then say they haven't won anything in 30 years PLEASE make your mind up which one is it?

So whats your point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know and everyone knows its been a while between drinks but when your team has won as many trophies as the Dragons then you can come on and have a gloat.
Also when people come on here saying they have only been in the comp since 1999 and then say they haven't won anything in 30 years PLEASE make your mind up which one is it?

I expect when my team has been in the comp for just as long we'll have more than the Dragons could ever hope to achieve.

I opt for the won nothing in 30 years lol.

All us Dragon fans hoped that they had won more but it hasn't happened, and you would expect your team to have won more with the amount of rep players you have.

Blah blah blah rep players this and that. Give me a break. You lot year after year keep bleating you have the best team on paper and always fail to produce....to bad the game is played on grass huh.

Back
Top Bottom