Squads for Redcliffe at 25.5.07

FLOWER

Updated squad list for the Redcliffe Twin Tour Stop on 2nd/3rd June: any bowlers booked in for Sunday C Squad who may like to change to Sat. A Squad, please contact me. It would be a bonus to have 5 to a pair instead of 6 !!! However, the numbers still nominating at this time of the year are just incredible ... many thanks especially to the Puffs who continue to support in numbers - 50 at this point in time.

Yet another sponsor for a 300 game - Vic Wilkins Landscapes of 564 Chambers Flat Road, Logan Reserve. Ph. 3803 3689 has decided he enjoyed his first outing with the tour at Mt. Warren (he was 'initiated' by the boys in his squad, I may add - TA! Hammo and RC) so has come up with a $200 for the next two 300 games ($100 each). MANY THANKS to a nice bloke.

Redcliffe Bowl has kindly donated another $50 for the first 300 bowled plus any game over 250 will receive a drink voucher (ANY SORT OF DRINK !!!!)
Thanks to them for their support as well as competitive games .....

Mary Flower
Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
or post on this forum or PM me.

Attachments

• REDCLIFFE SQUADS.xls
    34 KB · Views: 43
  • REDCLIFFE SQUADS.pdf
    45.8 KB · Views: 50
Sorry Mary but could i change to Sunday afternoon squad please. Also thats fantastic from Redcliffe and from Vic Wilkins Landscapes. No big deal Lady Flower only following Twin Tour " Policy ".

thanks

hammo

hi mary i was just wondering if it would be possable if yoiu could put me in to C squad as i am now not bowling the sydney youth cup

Hi Mary, could you change me to C squad if there is room please?

Thanks,
John Hart.

sorry mary
but i cant bowl this weekend
need to save money for my pool association challange
coming up
and its not looking like i have the form to win any atm

sorry

daniel d

Hi Mary,

Would you please be able to change Wayne Hester in to C sqaud please.

Thank You
Caitlin

Mary

Can you please add David Turnage to Saturday afternoon squad.

Thanks

Jim Murray

"Bowling on a house shot is like going to a whore house, you know you're going to score, but it ain't going to be pretty"

Back
Top Bottom