SQUAD LIST REDCLIFFE

FLOWER

Attaching squad list for Redcliffe to be held on 15th/16th March. This list is current at 7th March. Unfortunately for a very few bowlers, Z Squad is cancelled due to circumstances beyond anyone's control. Thanks to those bowlers who re-located and apologies for any inconvenience.

If you wish to bowl, please contact me as pullouts do occur and every effort will be made to fit you in.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• REDCLIFFE SQUADS.pdf
    47.2 KB · Views: 72
  • REDCLIFFE SQUADS.xls
    56 KB · Views: 21
hey mary
can u please pop Dave Mckay and I in A squad

I hope its a fast squad Manly are playing at 7:30 :D

Saturday - A Squad is full with 60 bowlers !!!
There are 3 spots left for Sunday C Squad at this stage. However, we can extend C Squad if absolutely necessary .....

Cam - Eagles! What Eagles?

Flower

Hi Mary can you please take my name off (Kasey Smith) this stop as i am unable to attend. Please put down DARCY FOX and Kasey Smith in the Sunday morning(8:30am) Bsquad for the next stop. Sorry and Thank you
Kasey and Darcy

Saturday - A Squad is full with 60 bowlers !!!
There are 3 spots left for Sunday C Squad at this stage. However, we can extend C Squad if absolutely necessary .....
Cam - Eagles! What Eagles?
Flower
heyy mary can you pull robert reynolds out of this one and can you put me in fr A squad for the next one thank you

Latest squad list at 12th March.

1 spot has become available in C Squad but anyone wishing to bowl, please contact me as there are always last minute withdrawals.

Mary Flower
ph: 3865 8887
email. [email protected]
post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• REDCLIFFE SQUADS.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 38
  • REDCLIFFE SQUADS.xls
    56 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom