SQ WON PRESIDENT SHIELD

Halo05

Banned
Biggest Congrats to SQ team who won the shield from junior national championship i hope they enjoyed there at moment.

Fortune teller perhaps? Wednesday, Thursday and Friday? Still 6 games to go champ, still points on offer. :?: :?: :?:

Awesome Effort Guys. The Girls team bowled like champions and there was no weak links. The Guys team matched it with the best. Hope you guys enjoyed the moment. Winning Presidents Sheild is extremely prestigious and you have done your state proud!!

How bout some SQ winners in the masters!!!! Clean Sweep.

Cheers

looks liek phillip gets twenty of cowman.

Looks like cowman actually won $40 of Phillip. But people, dont stress, I didnt take the money, felt sorry for him, being from queensland and all... hehehe

Later Da Cowman!

Well done Boys and Girls teams and supporting team systems. Each one of you are heros. I hope many of you will go on to Youth and Rachuig. Well done Coaches and Managers - keeping the team focused through out the pressures of the highes and lows of this incredible tournament. The accolades to the bowlers with their hand in the ball - you made the difference when it counted.

Congratulations to all the other teams also - experience at this level is invaluable - All teams - turn the experience of President shield into becoming a tough bowler by debriefing your performance whether you won or lost. Examine the things you need to improve (work on these with your coach) or itemise the things that worked and make these your key assets.

Best wishes
Gail Torrens

Well done SQ....
i think the girls were maybe just a little better than the guys having shot 1203...
I am glad they did it against Victoria....

special congrats to bianca on her 300

Back
Top Bottom