SQ Rachuig & De Veer 2006

Andrew,

I haven't got Publisher, could you please bring a copy of the form to league on Friday?
Thanks in advance.

Daniel "Speedbump" Simpson.

Thanks Graham. Problem is I've now tried 2 or 3 different printer converters including the one you mention and I'm getting the same answer when I try to open the converted Adobe file. It says the file is not supported.
Guess it has to be corrupted somewhere. I understand the conversion process but Adobe Reader just wont recognise it. The converted file is sitting here in front of me with the Adobe icon attached to it. Looks perfect but wont open.
I'll keep working on it. Maybe I can change publisher to word.

i might have missed it, so i apoligise in advance but i couldnt see anything on there saying it's the first 7 past the post in both roll offs?

Oops. Ninja thanks you are quite right. It is the first seven past the post not quite sure how we missed that line.
I'll fix it up.

Also forgot to mention carry over pinfall (taking into account that the handicap to be used is 31st December 2005, and not Twin Tour handicap as established at Greenslopes)

Plaudits to TBAQ for taking the initiative (again) in trying something different to attract more bowlers to nominate for state representation.....(tis a pity ATBSO doesn't jump on the train too!!!;))..... now it is up to us, the bowlers, to put up or shut up!!!! And I say, the more the merrier!!!

Broni M:cool:

We'll probably put out a supplementary sheet for De Veer. The Handicapping situation is a bit complex with 3 sets of handicaps involved.

Back
Top Bottom