SQ Darrell Holt Ten Pin Team Rolloffs

SQHolt

Your chance to be part of representative team in a national tournament.

The 2011 SQ Darrell Holt rolloffs for the Classic & Restricted teams will be held conjointly at Gold Coast Superbowl & Gladstone Bowl on the 5th March and 6th March.

The rolloffs are conducted over two (2) days with seven (7) games each day.

The average cuttoff for the Classic Team is 199 Men & 189 Women and for the Restricted Team is 184 Men & 174 Women as at 31 December 2010.

Cost is $110 if you are nominating for one team or $130 if you are nominating for both teams.

Entries close 25th February 2011.

The 2011 Tournament will be held Gold Coast Superbowl, Burleigh Heads from the 22nd August to 1st September 2011.

More information on the tournament can be found on the Holt Challenge Website.

Attachments

• 2011 Darrell Holt Zone RollOff Entry Form.pdf
    151.3 KB · Views: 79
Please note that the 2011 Holt carnival has been moved from Gold Coast Superbowl to Ashmore. A new rolloff form will be uploaded in the coming days.

That`s going to be a big weekend for all who wants to roll off. Going from one end of the state to the next. Well almost.

That it is. I'm not sure that many of the people that roll Holt will be rolling at Caboolture, could be wrong though. Is the open both days?

Well sorry if i have this wrong. Do people who want to roll off have to go to the Gold Coast one day and the have to get up early the next morning and drive to Gladstone for the next roll off? That`s all i`m asking?

I could be wrong, but i believe they are holding 2 rolloffs at the same time at different venues to determine the teams. Just so that some of our more northerly bowlers who wish to bowl for SQ do not have to travel all this way for the rolloff. My understanding and again I could be way off here, is that the highest pinfalls for bowlers across both rolloffs will determine the teams.

Correct,

There are two rolloff locations, bowlers can rolloff at either of the locations.

Cheers,
Ryan ;)

To reflect changes to the 2011 Carnival, the Rolloff form has been amended to now read the Carnival is on at Go Bowling Ashmore and the start date is now the 21st August, the carnival will still finish on the 1st September.

Attachments

• 2011 Darrell Holt Zone RollOff Entry Form.pdf
    151.1 KB · Views: 14
Well sorry if i have this wrong. Do people who want to roll off have to go to the Gold Coast one day and the have to get up early the next morning and drive to Gladstone for the next roll off? That`s all i`m asking?

To clarify the roll off form, we are conducting the roll offs in Burleigh & Gladstone simultaneously.

This is to allow more bowlers to be exposed to the carnival and make it easier for bowlers in the north of our zone to attend the roll off.

Both centers will be using the same pattern and it will be the top 7 bowlers across both centers to make the Restricted Team (Mens & Womens) and the top 3 bowlers to make the Classic Team (Mens & Womens).

Paul means the KEGEL QLD OPEN at Caboolture that weekend. It is an Open Nationally Ranked event. SQ Holt, according to my information, had been aware of this clash and decided that the Open event would not impact on the roll offs. I will be advertising the roll offs at Twin Tour this weekend and fliers will be at check in.

Flower

Just a reminder that Nominations close on Friday 25th February - 1 week from today.

If you haven't got your nomination form in, please do so. If anyone want's more information on the event, please ask I am happy to answer any question you have.

Would just like to remind any bowlers interested in rolling off for SQ Holt this year, your nominations need to be in by tomorrow. If you would like to get your entry in, please contact me ASAP so we can get it organised.

Back
Top Bottom