Sports series NSW

Susanne

Just a Bowler
Ultra Concrete Solutions Pty Ltd will no longer sponser the NSW Sports Series in any form due to the refusal of AMF to set the advertised Oiling Pattern on Feb,11. 2009.

Ultra Concrete Solutions Pty Ltd will no longer sponser the NSW Sports Series in any form due to the refusal of AMF to set the advertised Oiling Pattern on Feb,11. 2009.

Susanne,

I don't think it's the organisers of the sports series fault that AMF did not lay the pattern.

I also don't think you needed to make this announcement over totalbowling, where you should of just spoke to the organisers of the sports series.

Susanne,

I don't think it's the organisers of the sports series fault that AMF did not lay the pattern.

I also don't think you needed to make this announcement over totalbowling, where you should of just spoke to the organisers of the sports series.

I am behind you 100% Lexi, its a bit much to do this the night before the First event.... It is not John't fault nor the bowlers that are bowling in this event that AMF could not live up to there end of holding an event.

There has been alot of work place into the running of this event and now there will be a hole in the prize fund.

Not cool at all......

Who cares what the oil pattern is for crying out loud,you should have an idea in practice anyway how the lanes play :)
good luck to everyone tomorrow :)

I have just been contacted by Absolute Bowling Supplies who are willing to step in and offer a Brand New 900 Global " The Break Solid " in 14lbs, which will be available as a prize of Johns choosing on the day of the event.

I would like to thank Absolute Bowling Supplies for the offer.
http://www.absolutebowling.com.au/

We are happy to help out the NSW Sports Series any way we can. The sport of tenpin bowling needs all the help it can get at the moment and its great to see people bowling in these sports tournaments. Bowling on sports conditions is a great challenge and we wish all the bowlers the best on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom