24. Nev Castle 1866
25. Matthew Thomas 1804
26. Brian Bates 1803
27. Andrew Hill 1798
28. Bruce Doig 1796
29. David Lloyd 1766
30. Jim Hannah 1713
31. Andrew Christopher 1712

I'm sorry if I spelt anyone's names incorrectly.

Speaking for myself I would like to thank all concerned both sponsors and behind the scenes workers. I really enjoyed the tougher conditions and can say that I moved about a board all day and never had to switch balls for spares.

If I remember correctlly those in the top 15 that didn't collect their prize money - it has been left at the bowl in the safe. So you only need to drop in to the bowl to get your prize money.

Again thanx to all for an enjoyable day. I wont be at the next one (I'll be overseas and for some reason Jeff wont let me pre-bowl on the house condition). Good luck to all on the 14th and I'll catch up in the third one.

regards and thanks

Dale

hi all , i have the results from the brackets and sidepots played yesterday-

$5 brackets a squad
games 1-2-3 1st darryl $30
2nd george $10
games 7-8-9 1st brando $30
2nd dave $10

$2 brackets a squad
games 1-2-3 1st lawrie $16
games 4-5-6 1st darryl $16
games 7-8-9 1st drewy $16

$5 bracket b squad
games 1-2-3 1st gerry $30
2nd matt $10
$2 bracket b squad
games 1-2-3 1st harley $16

sidepots- 8 guys from a squad payed $10 each which meant each high game was worth $8
game 1-george 258
2-george 254
3-sean 240
4-dave 211
5-daryl 238
6-dwambo 259
7-dave 277
8-dave 226
9-daryl 226
10-dave 268

i hope all bowlers had a good day i am sorry about the delay in getting b squad started but we will fix the times for the next event.i would like all bowlers who can to post what they thought of the condition- good,bad,easy,hard,broke down that sought of thing doesn't matter if it is good or bad i want to now.

i have to thank a few people that were a great help all day -
hilary and sarah hardy
brian pilkington
noel stample
dwambo
brian and all the staff from caboolture bowl .

the next event is the 14th april a sunday morning there will be 2 squads a squad checkin at 8.45 am bowl at 9am b squad checkin 12.00pm bowl asap. if you want to book in early leave post here and i will take your names.

I would just like to say well done to all those involved and to the bowlers who bowled on the weekend to make this event a very enjoyable one. My thoughts on the condition was, you really had to be concentrating for the whole 10 games and for absolutely every shot. It was a really test of accuracy. Which was very good to see. You can put me down for the next one Jeff. B squad would be great thanks.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Everyone (jeff etc)

Congrats on well run tourney .. sorry I couldnt be there. Will try my hardest for the next one.

Pilko : can you send me the full results ? Im going to put them on the site
icon_smile.gif

Yes, A big congrats and thankyou for everyone who made it possible ... Well Done!!!

As far as the conditions are concerned I had no real problem at all and found it gave me a good oppurtunity to work on my accuratcy.

Can you please put myself and David Llyod down for B Squad for next time because there is very little chance you will see me up and functional at that time on a Sunday Morning
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Cya's all there

Mark T Scott

p.s. will you post our shirts out or we will get them next time ???

hi all , thanks for the reply's keep them coming.as for the shirts we are hoping they will be here for the next event and we will hand them out on the day.

I guess the main problem with the condition I had was the level of concentration I needed to maintain. I haven't needed to bowl with that level of concentration in a long time. However I found that when I made a good shot I was rewarded.

I have to agree with carl where my impression was that a slight slowness in speed or a little inside of the mark wasn't penalised too much, but missing outside or throwing too quick was penalised.

I wont be about for the next one, so Jeff can you give my shirt to Adam Lack and I will collect it from him.
But put me down for B squad in the thrid one.

Thanks again to all of the people that helped run the tournament and made the day enjoyable.

icon_biggrin.gif

Well done BFCC, because of some stuff up, they are going to feature me on tomorrow nights broadcast to announce the results. Well organsied and well run, thanks to all that contributed. See you all at the next one.

G

G'day all

It was great to bowl on something so challenging. I can honestly say I have never bowled on anything like that before and it was refreshing to see where I was making the mistakes (outside and fast....Thanks Carl!)

You can definitely put me down for the next one on 14 April in B squad please? Thanks.

And YES Dale, I will pick up your shirt!!

Lacky
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

I'd just like to add my congrats to Jeff and the boys for taking the time and effort for this which really is great to see. I'd also like to thank Brian fora llowing his centre to be used in this way. I dont know how long it takes to program the Kegel but allowing the machine to be changed must pose some worries and I congratulate and thank him for his efforts.

As for the lanes, I obviously didn't find them to tough but watching other people you could see some did. I dont have the answers why we each found them so different.

I guess maybe it comes down to how and where you make your mistakes. On the extra oil mistakes inside or slow arent penalised as bad as outside or fast.

Anyway extremely well done and I look forward to all the others to come.

Well done Jeff and all involved.
I am glad for the 4 hours of practice i put in on thursday before hand,superbrat next time i won't be so nice
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
.Looking forward to the next one,probably a squad for me jeff.
Till next time
Tryhard
P.S.Dave i was so disappointed you weren't in a muscle shirt.lmao.Maybe next time.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Can you please put Jagga down for A Squad, we will be there for that one!!
cheers

Broni
icon_biggrin.gif

Well done again jeff and all who have helped out.Also a big thanks to all the sponsors who have given their little bit to make this series a success already.
Well done to carl on his win and that the condition played exactly how carl explain it.Jeff could u put me in A squad for the next one,thanks.
HAMO
icon_razz.gif

Jeff put me down for A squad.

this condition is great. keep it up

Remember " IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME"
speak to you soon.

icon_confused.gif

Back
Top Bottom