31. Alex Rivera 162ave
32. Cheryl Cowland 158.3ave
33. Adrian Booy 158.2ave
34. Tina Hohmuth 155.7ave
35. Joshua Smith 147.3ave
36. Janet Baker 146.7ave
37. Kieran Lomas 145.7ave
38. Tracey Petrass 145.7

Congratulations to Shaun & all the bowlers. It was another tough day on the lanes.

The BOWLERS EDGE SPORTMEN $100 voucher sponsered by Jason Doust went to Shane Withers.

Top two non placing ladies winners are Tamika Spooner & Susanna Jack. Thank you once again Steve & Susanna for your sponsership.

Next Storm sports series is at Tuggernong 23rd May.

Thank you also to AMF Macarthur and John.

Congrats to Shaun "The Desert Fox" Cummings. 720 for the last three on the end that hooked a ton. Who'da thunk it..? ;)

Special mentions to Dean Crampton and Rowan Chapman. Rowey threw it great all day and Deano's hard work and coaching are paying off.

Congrats to Shaun "The Desert Fox" Cummings. 720 for the last three on the end that hooked a ton. Who'da thunk it..? ;)

Special mentions to Dean Crampton and Rowan Chapman. Rowey threw it great all day and Deano's hard work and coaching are paying off.

Thanks Dousty! That means a heck of a lot to me and that tip you gave me about how to get the ball to go further down the lane DEFINETLY helped :) I figured all day that I needed to earn some dough because the zipper on my tote bag broke about 10 minutes before warm-ups and I had to bust it open with some scissors to get my gear out haha.

I'd like to thank everybody for helping make it another great and competitive pattern on a very funky and interesting shot. It was great to be bowling at my all-time favourite centre and I like the fact that each pair played slightly different but offered you a change to string a lot of strikes once you found what you were looking for. It was great to see so many people bowling so well and showing some incredibly ability at being able to navigate the pattern the way they did. A HUGE congratulations to Shaun and to Deano who bowled exceptionally well all day, as well as to everybody else who competed. I'd like to also congratulate Rob Alston on his massive game to finish and show once again after his win in the 1st Sport Series that he's always a great talent and somebody to keep a look out for :) Hope to see even more and more people again at the next one as I'm sure it's going to be great! :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Please include both Alex Rivera & Lucito Pangilinan for the Sports Series at Tuggeranong May 23rd.
Should be another ineresting day.

Cheers
Sandy Wong-See

As it conflicts with NSW State league and the ranked event in Queensland it may yet be moved.

Thanks Chris, I don't really want to travel from Taree just to be a tourist! It's not that I don't like the City but I can find things to do in God's country with a weekend off.

Hi All,

The Location and Date for the next sport series event will be confirmed by the end of the week.

Once this has been confirmed we will start taking entries for the event.

Regards,

Michael Craig (Acting in place of Mr Cow while he jet sets around the world!)

Back
Top Bottom