Sport Series Tourny 3

Gidday Jeff, I checked with ATBSO executive committee and the Masters is definitely Sunday 16 June. Will definitely have to be the next one. HC

hi harry sorry about the mix up in dates i was going bye the tba calender thinking that they would now what was going on !!
icon_mad.gif

to all the others out there the tournament will go ahead on the same date 16th june. we will lose about 5 or 6 bowlers to the atbso masters but we should still be able to get 30 bowlers same as the first 2 events.

at this stage we have 15 bowlers confirmed (8 in a squad , 7 in b squad). now with all the old blokes out of the way maybe some of the young ones will see some cash
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

just post a reply here or email me at [email protected] or phone me on 32036372.

Gidday Jeff, I checked with ATBSO executive committee and the Masters is definitely Sunday 16 June. Will definitely have to be the next one. HC

hi harry sorry about the mix up in dates i was going bye the tba calender thinking that they would now what was going on !!
icon_mad.gif

to all the others out there the tournament will go ahead on the same date 16th june. we will lose about 5 or 6 bowlers to the atbso masters but we should still be able to get 30 bowlers same as the first 2 events.

at this stage we have 15 bowlers confirmed (8 in a squad , 7 in b squad). now with all the old blokes out of the way maybe some of the young ones will see some cash
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

just post a reply here or email me at [email protected] or phone me on 32036372.

just wanted to bump this back up to the top .

date sunday 16th
a squad checkin 8.45am bowl 9.00am
b squad checkin 12.00pm bowl 12.15pm

10 games pinfall on a us sport condition
cost - $70 paying 1 in 2 (1 in 3 gets money back)

this will be the 3rd event in the series and is proving to be very tough but fair if you bowl well you will be rewarded if you bowl bad you won't score. our last event saw just 2 bowlers over the card at a centre consider an easy scoring centre but most of the bowlers who bowled enjoyed the condition and will be better bowlers for the experience.

so far the series has been the same guys who bowl in open tournaments around brisbane. i would like the juniors (male and female) to come along and test themselves on a true condition also the adult female bowlers there are plenty of you out there that can not only compete against the guys but beat them!!
icon_biggrin.gif

THIS SERIES IS OPEN TO ALL BOWLERS!!

just wanted to bump this back up to the top .

date sunday 16th
a squad checkin 8.45am bowl 9.00am
b squad checkin 12.00pm bowl 12.15pm

10 games pinfall on a us sport condition
cost - $70 paying 1 in 2 (1 in 3 gets money back)

this will be the 3rd event in the series and is proving to be very tough but fair if you bowl well you will be rewarded if you bowl bad you won't score. our last event saw just 2 bowlers over the card at a centre consider an easy scoring centre but most of the bowlers who bowled enjoyed the condition and will be better bowlers for the experience.

so far the series has been the same guys who bowl in open tournaments around brisbane. i would like the juniors (male and female) to come along and test themselves on a true condition also the adult female bowlers there are plenty of you out there that can not only compete against the guys but beat them!!
icon_biggrin.gif

THIS SERIES IS OPEN TO ALL BOWLERS!!

hi carl your in a squad, the pattern will be another sport pattern from the pba 2001 season it is 40 ft long with 22.92ml of oil and flat this pattern scored a little better than the last sport series condition.
top64-208.2
top32-212.56
top16-212.61
top 8-226.03
tv ave top 5-206.75

i will have a copy of the pattern for you on the day. untill then i hope that helps
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hi carl your in a squad, the pattern will be another sport pattern from the pba 2001 season it is 40 ft long with 22.92ml of oil and flat this pattern scored a little better than the last sport series condition.
top64-208.2
top32-212.56
top16-212.61
top 8-226.03
tv ave top 5-206.75

i will have a copy of the pattern for you on the day. untill then i hope that helps
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

just wanted to bump this back to the top . the tourny is this sunday some spots are still open if u want to bowl please post here.

Hi Jeff,
Don't know if i have already said i was bowling or not. If i have not then i am, if i have then i still am! A squad please.
Pilko

thanks guys pilko your in a squad for the rest of the year and jim your in b squad . we are looking at 24 bowlers but will go to 30 if we can get the bowlers.

just wanted to bump this back to the top . the tourny is this sunday some spots are still open if u want to bowl please post here.

Hi Jeff,
Don't know if i have already said i was bowling or not. If i have not then i am, if i have then i still am! A squad please.
Pilko

thanks guys pilko your in a squad for the rest of the year and jim your in b squad . we are looking at 24 bowlers but will go to 30 if we can get the bowlers.

Back
Top Bottom