Totalbowling Sport Series 2

bfcc

hi all just want to remind everyone the second event is on sunday the 6th april
same as allways 2 squads - a squad checkin at 8.45am bowl 9.00am , b squad checkin 12.30pm bowl 12.45pm.

please book in early by posting here or email me at [email protected] or phone on 32036372 or ring caboolture bowl on 07 54956000.

ok thanks guys , stephen and sean your both in b squad .

sean make sure you bring plenty of money on the weekend and scotch!! :p :p

:twisted

Hi all
Jeff can you put me in B squad thanks:
Lookout George Go the Mojo!!!

Mick Homes

Mick, your on drugs make sure you bring some bracket money with you to this one................. 8)

Don't worry about that George, I've got heaps left over from last weeks big win. Mojo's on fire and I'm full of skill and ready to kill.

hi all , just want to thank everyone for supporting the series, at this stage we have 32 people entered for sunday's event.
A SQUAD
carl
broni
jagga
dave(hasbeen???)
batesy(power of the thumb!!)
hammo(halfjob)
jason(ride that ball return)
cameron
mark
sean(the improver)
nifty
lawrie(animal)
george(the blonde bomber)
jim
wade
jeff
B SQUAD
shane
alex
kylie
stephen
brando
warney(don't take any pills!!)
mick (bring your money)
arron
dazza
wazza
andrew
gary
haley
simon
darryl
peter

it is great to see a few juniors coming out to try sport bowling , i wish everyone the best of luck on the weekend.
for anyone wanting to look at the pattern go to pba.com then follow the links to lane conditions and to usopen.

george with no dwambo this weekend will u be able to run the brackets in a squad??.

I'll run brackets for A and B, there will be at least 2 x $3 and 1 x $4 and 1 x $10

See what happens when you give control of the brackets to George, Jeff!!!
Geez $10 bracket.....bring it on!!! Put me in for all of them thanks George. See you in the morning squad. :lol:

yeah sean i was worried about what he might come up with but in the end you don't have to enter the brackets if you don't want too. after saying that count me in george !!! :twisted: :twisted:

just let let everyone now i had a bowl on the condition today and it plays tough so bring your best game and lets see who can STEP TO THE CHALLENGE!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brackets

G'day to Blonde,

Put me down for all brackets in B squad as I'm loaded.

What's doing with these Track prices. I'm interested in getting a Mutant
but I'll have to sell one of my kids to afford it (or my wife ).
Push for a new supplier to bring in Tracks superior quality merchandise.

Thanks Mick Homes.

Back
Top Bottom