Sport Series (caboolture) August 1st

bfcc

hi all the next stop of the sport series is at caboolture on the 1st of august, i have 22 names so far and will post a squad list shortly, if u want to bowl please leave a post here.

squad lists

a squad

carl bottomley
dave hardy
gerry cox
darryl alford
andrew drew
tony hamilton
wade goddard
ben coupland
kristina campbell
lee mathey
lawrie hill
jefrf brigg (12)

b squad
jason borey
dan borey
jason pearson
reg riechel
tim riechel
darren gallagher
brando
craig mccloskey
dale stewart
brendan heathwood (10)

anyone not on the list post here or contact me

as for the pattern this will be the toughest one of the year we will be bowling on the bpa us open pattern from the 60th us open, we have bowled on this pattern once and the top ave that day was 197!!! and just to make it a little bit more interesting batesy will have the new pins in for the day and yes i was told they are 3-10's :twisted: :twisted:

so for all the bowlers that want to be tested this will be the best condition to test your game . SO STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE AND STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can u put joel marshall and luke green into b squad please. doe sb squad start at 12.30 or is check in at 12.30

hi all, everyone in the squads they want we are up to 32 and growing with a couple of weeks left.
the shirts have been arranged and with a little luck we will have them on the day :D

Jeff,
A squad for me too please. don't know if Jag will bowl, but put him down anyway, and we can let you know a little closer!

Broni

Hey Jeff

Can I please change from squad A to squad B

Thanks
Nathan Young

Hey Jeff, Can you please change myself and Kristina to B squad.

Thanks.

PS. What time is B squad check in?

Cheers

ok everyone is in the squad they want :? :? we have 16 in a squad and 19 in b squad will put a new squad lists later.

a squad checkin 8.30 am
b squad checkin 12.30 pm

squad lists

a squad
carl
gerry cox
brian p
kate
darryl
drewy
hamo
wade
broni
bruce
lee
mark sheehan
adam
kylie
gary
kristy
lawrie
vaughan (18 a squad is full )

b squad

jason b
dan b
jase p
reg
tim
dazza
andrew
ben
craig
dale
warney
chucky
joel
luke
chris
brian
jason
nathan
kristina
dave
jeff
graeme (22 so far will limit it to 24 )

40 so far still waiting to here from some, checkin for a squad is 8.30 am
checkin for b squad is 12.30 pm.

see u all on sunday!!!!

jeff,

I can no longer make B squad have a concert to go to at 3 on sunday. If there is an opening or any one wants to swap with me from a squad to b squad that would be great.

Please let me know so i can get there if it is possible.

regards

Hi all,
This weekend I will be back running brackets. We will have 3 x $2 and 2 x $5 brackets in each squad. Remember first in only no spots will be held.
But if there is alot of interest, we are able to add more brackets.
Also we will be running a raffle this weekend. It will be for a bottle of scotch. Tickets will be a $1 each, and all money raised goes back into the sports series.

Thakns everyone.........cya Sunday!! :lol:

just let everyone know the new pins did't get through customs :( so we have the old pins for the week end.

i have 1 spot left in b squad if anyone wants to bowl please contact me.

Back
Top Bottom