Sport Series #4-Villawood July 4th.

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The next event on the Sport Series calendar has been moved forward in order to avoid collisions with TBA Ranked events.

July 4th is the date and Villawood is the location. Entries will be accepted through here.

Thanks, John and Stephen

What was it clashing with?

I'll be there and Chris Thomas will no doubt be along. I'll let you know if there's more of us!

We will post a squad listing when we return from Melbourne this weekend.

Jason, we try to avoid clashes with TBA ranked events where possible and this collided with The Global 900 event. Since Villawood were able to move the event we did, if it hadn't been possible, we would have left it as was.

David, no. We get a certain linage for Sunday mornings and as long as that agreement stays in place we will only do Sunday mornings. They tend to be quieter and the bowling alleys are much happier to give them up for cheaper game rates.

Thanks, John and Stephen

Squad listing so far guys. Keep the names coming!

Stephen Cowland
JP Li
Jason Doust
Chris Thomas
Michael Owen Cunningham
Troy Millar
Glen Dwyer
Michael Craig
Hamish Bennett
Rowan Chapman
Janet Baker
Tina Hohmuth
Ken McLachlan
Ed Facelo
Dean Crampton

Thanks, John and Stephen

Hi,
Unfortunatley I wont be able to make the 4th July Sports Series due to prior commitments.
Will my deposit carry forward to the one being held on the 26th September at Rooty Hill?

thanks

Sandy Wong-See

Please remove me from the list, can't make this one. Hope to see you all at the next one.

CT

Back
Top Bottom