Sport Series 1 Results

bfcc

hi all , i will post the top 5 places and bean will attach the full sheet later.

1st lawrie hill 205.9
2nd george frilingos 204.3 (another 2nd :shock: ) :lol:
3rd mark sheehan 201.2
4th carl bottomley 200.5
5th sean majanovic 200.4

they were the only bowlers over the card, last place in the money was mark lawnton 181.6 (19th)

the pattern played as hard as i thought it would and made it very challenging for all the bowlers we have a number of new 100 club members and they will be named later!!! :twisted: :twisted:

like to hear what the other bowlers thought of the pattern and what some of the new bowlers thought of the day.

I would like to be the first to congratulate Jason on his fantastic 99 game .. :)

Congrats to Lawrie on your win

graham graham graham, i wasn't going to tell anyone that jason pearson bowled 99 but since u let the cat out of the bag :oops: :oops: :oops: don't forget that carl is now a member of the 100 club!!!!!!!!

Well I thought it was a great start to the sports series for 2004. Congrats to Animal. I must say I enjoyed it alot even though I was only throwing darts all day. :D

First all of, congrats to Lawrie who won the event. He played the lanes smart and spared well all day which was proven as the way to play the pattern.

No one really turned it that much initially, even Carl, Brando and Jason were breaking the ball a good 5 boards. What surprised me was how they broke down. They didn't on the left but I watched Brando and Carl towards the end and the middle started to go which made things EXTREMELY difficult.

I'm not sure how many chances we'll get to bowl on 50ft but it was certainly a challenge. A condition which didn't favour anyside, encouraged shot making and accuracy.

Looking forward to the next event, thanks to Jeff and his team of helpers for scoring and running the event. A big mention to Dwambo for running the brackets, I did ok :D

Tournament 1 Results

Ok, here they are......

Page 1 has the scores, page 2 has the points.

Just click on the tab at the bottom.

100 club members

Oh, and I forgot to mention the Hundred Club members......

Carl Bottomley, games 5-6, 234-134

Brian Pilkington, games 5-6, 258-152

Reg Reichel, games 3-4, 154-256

Congratulations all!!

Who else among you have shared the podium with such greats as Carl and Pilko? \:D/
It takes great skill to work out a line in the first block game and then follow it up with a killing in the next.
By the way, what's the prize Bean?

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed bowling with such talent on a great pattern.
Thanks too to those who encouraged me throughout the squad (Hamo, Darren, George, Shayne, John W, Brando, Dave, Jeff and others) and to continue after the injury in game 5. Better to have an average over 10 games than 4 despite the pitiful scores!!!.

Feral

sorry graham that's not the record , i can remember a 94 in our first year will do some searching to confirm that.

hi all, there is a misstake in the end of year points with tony and brian both finishing on 189.1 so they will get the same points.

Doh!!! :oops:

I forgot about that Jeff, I will fix it up before the next one.

Feral.... there are no prizes, just the glory of having your name up in lights :shock: :)

Bean - Thanks for the spot light. :2gunfire:

Seeing you do up the scores, did you note the three top games for the day? :idea:

Carl 259
Pilko 258
Me 256

Any resemblance to the new club list? :?:

Feral

Back
Top Bottom