Sport Series 3 Results

bfcc

hi guys i will list the top 5 places now and pilko will post the full list later.

1 george frilingos 2217
2 brian pilkington 2108
3 carl bottomley 2092
4 brendan heathwood 2059
5 tony hammilton 2036

we had 22 bowlers paying to 11th place (john whillans 1934)

bracket results
a squad
$2- mark scott
$2- tony h
$2- tony h
$5- 1st jagga
2nd mark
b squad
$2-george
$2-john(dwambo)
$5- 1st george
2nd andrew

cabolture open spot bracket
we had tie so both bowlers get half a spot
andrew drew
brian pilkington

Thanks again to Jeff, Brian and Dave's better half for another smoothly run event. The shot played a bit easier than the last event but the oil breakdown got everyone into trouble at some stage. It's always good to see how people cope with the sudden change, we need more of these conditions to bring some skill back into the sport.

Look forward to the next one on the 4th of August, until then the Caboolture Open scores should be a talking point.
icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, Thanks guys (Jeff, Brian etc...) it is always a pleasure bowling in a tournament/series that is well organised.

Pilko thanks for getting all the results onto the web.

I think also with my luck from the brackets I might have to go in all of them next time
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I found it a bit easier then last time but you still had to keep your concentration up otherwise you got punished.

Congrats George on your win, I think your hand eye co-ordination must have improved your bowling since I gave you all those MAME games
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Until next time ...

Mark Scott

hi guys i will list the top 5 places now and pilko will post the full list later.

1 george frilingos 2217
2 brian pilkington 2108
3 carl bottomley 2092
4 brendan heathwood 2059
5 tony hammilton 2036

we had 22 bowlers paying to 11th place (john whillans 1934)

bracket results
a squad
$2- mark scott
$2- tony h
$2- tony h
$5- 1st jagga
2nd mark
b squad
$2-george
$2-john(dwambo)
$5- 1st george
2nd andrew

cabolture open spot bracket
we had tie so both bowlers get half a spot
andrew drew
brian pilkington

Thanks again to Jeff, Brian and Dave's better half for another smoothly run event. The shot played a bit easier than the last event but the oil breakdown got everyone into trouble at some stage. It's always good to see how people cope with the sudden change, we need more of these conditions to bring some skill back into the sport.

Look forward to the next one on the 4th of August, until then the Caboolture Open scores should be a talking point.
icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, Thanks guys (Jeff, Brian etc...) it is always a pleasure bowling in a tournament/series that is well organised.

Pilko thanks for getting all the results onto the web.

I think also with my luck from the brackets I might have to go in all of them next time
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I found it a bit easier then last time but you still had to keep your concentration up otherwise you got punished.

Congrats George on your win, I think your hand eye co-ordination must have improved your bowling since I gave you all those MAME games
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Until next time ...

Mark Scott

Back
Top Bottom