SPC - Darren Halifax

Myst

Huge congrats to Darren for coming 6th in the SPC...

Well bowled mate it was a huge effort, if i knew you were gonna bowl that well i would of come down and watched :)

On a tough pattern like it was down there it was fantastic bowling, giving it up to some of the best bowlers for here and a round the world :cool:

Paul

Well done Darren.

I think you will have some great stories to tell, bowling against some of these guys.

And to correct you Paul, he came 5th, they stuffed up the scoring.

Watch out for Darren on the SPC Edition of the Tenpin Bowling Show. For a first time matchplayer he threw some great shots on the TV pair including a great split conversion.

Fantastic effort Darren! it's always a great feeling when you make your first SPC cut!
On the lighter side! Lucky you opened the 10th against Paeng, the Filo bookie's were waiting in the carpark for you. You should be pleased there kid's were able to eat last night.

Darren,
By the way....you actually finished 5th not 6th, there was an error in the scoring, and you will be $100 richer!

Congrats to my Dunn Shield Team mate Darren you bowled well over the 3 days and was good to see you make the cut aswell and finish 5th against the best in australia and of course against Paeng aswell. Keep up the great form and see ya wednesday. You deserved it after bowling so well in league.

Fantastic effort Darren! it's always a great feeling when you make your first SPC cut!
On the lighter side! Lucky you opened the 10th against Paeng, the Filo bookie's were waiting in the carpark for you. You should be pleased there kid's were able to eat last night.

We're not that desperate Grant, for food on the table :):)

But we were all in the carpark though... Hee hee

Dazz, well bowling mate!!!

Leo

Well done Darren:smilie_gruenweiss:
it was wonderful to watch :smiley.php:
congrats again
and will catch up in a couple of weeks...
jeanine & joshii

Darren has asked me to post this on his behalf as his computer isn't going as well as his bowling....................

Thanks to all for the congrats & the compliments. My target was to cash so finishing in the top 5
was beyond what I expected. No one is more surprised than myself. Enjoyed bowling against the elite bowlers from around the country & abroad & hope I get the opportunity to do it again. Matt, looking forward to catching up later on in the year. Grant, enjoyed the match against Paeng, some of the strikes were interesting!! Brenton, please let me know when DVD will be available for purchase & how we go about obtaining it. I'm sure alot of other bowlers would be interested in seeing it also.

Regards,

Darren.

Congratulation Darren on a great result.
It is great to see a bowler who doesnt (as a rule) compete in a lot of competitions be able to compete with the big boys.
Ann & Dean Lee

Congrats dude on the great bowling over the 3 grinding days!!! Must be all the bowling at Boronia which is paying off :D
Jimmy

Well Done Halifax:D

All that practise and hard work your putting into our Sunday practise sessions is paying off. It pleases me to see you succeed in bigger events as I know you have found them dificault in the past, and I know how much time and effort you have put into your game over the past few months.

It's only the beginning.

Frosty:rolleyes:

Darren,

Congratulation my friend. Well done mate!!! We would like to see you bowl in the ANNUAL AUSTRALIA-PHILIPPINES FRIENDSHIP GAMES at AMF DANDENONG this coming Saturday and Sunday. (22 and 23 September 2007). What about the rest of you guys? Are you affraid to show your talent and skills like what Darren has showed us? See you guys you're all welcome...

Best regards,

Nestor Aguda
President
Filipino Australian Bowlers League of Melbourne
MTBA SANCTIONED CLUB

Well done Darren,
All the hard work & practice has paying off...
Petroula
P.S.... learning to stick with it after 2 games finally paid itself off!! :p

Darren,

Congratluations mate. It's good to see you have such a good bounce back into form after struggling for those couple of months. I knew you were back to your best again, but woah, I had no idea you were bowling this well. Petroula's right though, it's probably because you stayed for more than a couple of games ;)

This is a fantastic achievement, especially on such difficult and oily conditions which I've seen you struggle on in the past. I hope you enjoyed every moment of bowling with our country's best.

Well done Daz. See you soon,

Nick

Back
Top Bottom