SPARE ME

Stax

CONGRATULATIONS TO MR WIMBRIDGE

FOR TONIGHT BOWLING AN IMPRESSIVE 185 ALL SPARE GAME

WELL DONE STEVE

BUT NO

KER CHUNK

Yes what a game and I still cant believe its only his first all spare since Steve has been bowling from just up off the floor but he assures me it is. I was actually bowling with Steve on Thurs nite (subbing for King FUBAR) and he very nearly struck in the first in the 10th leaving the 10 pin which he obviously spared then struck with the bonus ball. We were getting a bath from our opponents this game and they were a little bemused as to why we were laughing but not knowing Steves history we didnt explain. Great game mate. Baron

yes well done mr steve... but as stax said there was no KER CHUNK...well it's not superbowl....lol :-#
so i'm just wondering who's putting their hand in the pocket to pay for the $4 shevron... :rofl:
it'll look nice on your bag steve...right next to the turkey and the scorebuster one's...hahahahaha

but i thought Little Stax (amanda) had the call of the week....
a few of us were sitting at the pub having a quiet one or two...:drinking:
when scoops said to stax he had some gunk on his left eyelash...so as stax started wiping his RIGHT eye...amanda has jumped in with.... aaahhhh NO! your other left...hahahahah =D>

might not be as good as the world stawberry picking champion with no legs but it was pretty close...hahahaah
now for those who haven't heard the strawberry joke i'd suggest you ask scoops.....lol
boof

Eskimo said:
but i thought Little Stax (amanda) had the call of the week....
a few of us were sitting at the pub having a quiet one or two...:drinking:
when scoops said to stax he had some gunk on his left eyelash...so as stax started wiping his RIGHT eye...amanda has jumped in with.... aaahhhh NO! your other left...hahaha

Cheers :):p

thank you all for your acknowledgement of my all spare game i hope it brought you as much mirth as it brought me and baron at least i struck in my bonus ball and didnt have the ignonomy of going a whole game without a strike

Gees Steve I feel sorry for you having to put up with the brunt of these unkind words .... harsh, but fair, does come to mind. Whats your home email address ... does a strike in the last ball really count as an all spare game.

Wimpy, the bad news is that indeed it does count as an all spare game with a strike on the bonus ball. The good news is that this is the most publicised all spare game in Australian Tenpin Bowling history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

While we're on the subject of Mr Wimbridge this years Perth Cup marks the 20th anniversary of his famous victory way back in 1986. I can still remember that hair style (yes he actually had hair back then). My how time flies!! Lets hope that this year another local can get up. I think Mike Muir was the last back in 2000 and Harty before that. hehehe tx Stax Baron

Is there any truth to the rumour that Paul Mayer will make a return to Perth for the 20th anniversary celebrations of his near bankruptcy, caused by the "upset" victory by the esteemed Mr Wimbridge. You will have to remind me....was it 20/1 in a 4 horse race or something thathe was offering on Steve to win. Half of Perth jumped on that one as I recall and I bel;ieve he had to sneak out of Perth or risk having to live off the streets.

20 YEARS SINCE STEVE

BARON

Last 20 YEARS ONLY 4 WEST AUSSIES HAVE WON THIS GREAT EVENT

2001 HART
1999 MUIR
1993 ME
1986 WIMPY

PERHAPS IT'S Ms GIANOTTI's TURN

Back
Top Bottom