SOUTHERN STARS CHALLENGE

Werribee

Werribee
There has been a suggestion that we organise a Vic vs Tassie Challenge.(see postings under Western Superleague Results) My suggestion would be to call it the Southern Stars Challenge. (but you can call it whatever you like).

I need some input to see if we can get it off the ground.

Cameron you are sort of responsible for this so how about some input in forming a committee?
I think I can get a sponsor and January would be great timing for us. Let's go for it!

Edi
Werribee Superleague

LOL, i got dragged into this, and it wasnt my idea. But im happy to organise a tournament where tasmanians just get beaten all the time ...

The beauty of the internet is that we could have an online committee, so whos in it from Vic/Tas??? Let me know, we can use the totalbowling chat site to discuss the tournament.

Edi: I would have to work out with you a game rate. Also, dont expect too many tasmanians over, they arent found of the mainland (and a severe beating that goes along with it).

Just remember Milkman, it's not the amount of revs that count in Tassie......It's the amount of alcohol you can consume before a tournament......something you are seriously lacking talent in!!
icon_biggrin.gif

BTW are you making another appearence in Tassie for the Skins Game Part II? Hopefully you might improve on your 149 average here!!!!! hahaha

in the immortal words of The Rock....

JUST....BRING....IT
icon_wink.gif

loco-motion

There has been a suggestion that we organise a Vic vs Tassie Challenge.(see postings under Western Superleague Results) My suggestion would be to call it the Southern Stars Challenge. (but you can call it whatever you like).

I need some input to see if we can get it off the ground.

Cameron you are sort of responsible for this so how about some input in forming a committee?
I think I can get a sponsor and January would be great timing for us. Let's go for it!

Edi
Werribee Superleague

How does the long weekend in January sound for every one? That would be the 25, 26 and 27 January 2003?

Format suggestions?
Single or team events, or team events with single placings combined?

Please be forthcoming with suggestions.

Edi
icon_confused.gif

Edi,

I think that the weekend in January that you have mentioned is the SA Cup (Australia Day weekend), If organised earlier enough we may be able to hold it say Sat,Sun,Mon with the monday not being a holiday, but will give people plenty of time to organise a RDO.

Mark Foster

Cameron, Edi and Mark,

Count me in regarding organisation, I think I kind of suggested this in the first place....
icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't have email at home, but you can contact me at work [email protected]

If you can decide the date we can look at accommodation etc. Middle of January is usually pretty quiet as most leagues etc are taking a break for Christmas/New Year and school holidays. I think Mark is right about the long weekend clashing with SA Open.

Jane (Finchy)

PS: We might need to think of another name, Northcote's travel league are called Southern Stars and it might cause some confusion...

How about Bass Strait Bash..
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

LOL, i got dragged into this, and it wasnt my idea. But im happy to organise a tournament where tasmanians just get beaten all the time ...

The beauty of the internet is that we could have an online committee, so whos in it from Vic/Tas??? Let me know, we can use the totalbowling chat site to discuss the tournament.

Edi: I would have to work out with you a game rate. Also, dont expect too many tasmanians over, they arent found of the mainland (and a severe beating that goes along with it).

Just remember Milkman, it's not the amount of revs that count in Tassie......It's the amount of alcohol you can consume before a tournament......something you are seriously lacking talent in!!
icon_biggrin.gif

BTW are you making another appearence in Tassie for the Skins Game Part II? Hopefully you might improve on your 149 average here!!!!! hahaha

in the immortal words of The Rock....

JUST....BRING....IT
icon_wink.gif

loco-motion

Do you guys want to meet at Werribee and brainstorm over a couple of coffees?

My shout! (any one else is also welcome)

Edi

Well if you need any more help this side of the Strait, I would be happy to get involved.

Hopefully this gets off the ground and I am sure plenty down here would be interested.

How does the long weekend in January sound for every one? That would be the 25, 26 and 27 January 2003?

Format suggestions?
Single or team events, or team events with single placings combined?

Please be forthcoming with suggestions.

Edi
icon_confused.gif

Edi,

I think that the weekend in January that you have mentioned is the SA Cup (Australia Day weekend), If organised earlier enough we may be able to hold it say Sat,Sun,Mon with the monday not being a holiday, but will give people plenty of time to organise a RDO.

Mark Foster

Cameron, Edi and Mark,

Count me in regarding organisation, I think I kind of suggested this in the first place....
icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't have email at home, but you can contact me at work [email protected]

If you can decide the date we can look at accommodation etc. Middle of January is usually pretty quiet as most leagues etc are taking a break for Christmas/New Year and school holidays. I think Mark is right about the long weekend clashing with SA Open.

Jane (Finchy)

PS: We might need to think of another name, Northcote's travel league are called Southern Stars and it might cause some confusion...

How about Bass Strait Bash..
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Do you guys want to meet at Werribee and brainstorm over a couple of coffees?

My shout! (any one else is also welcome)

Edi

Well if you need any more help this side of the Strait, I would be happy to get involved.

Hopefully this gets off the ground and I am sure plenty down here would be interested.

Back
Top Bottom