Southern NSW President's Shield Roll Off

Congrats to Kevin. This kid has improved tons lately and is just awesome to watch. And to finish that far ahead is just the beginning of what this kids future holds. Well Done Mate.
James Wood

Congratulations to everyone who made the team!!:)
Specially Kev u smashed it top effort!! Woo go simo!!!! n lil rowey!! good work guys!!
should be a good team nxt yr!!!
lex
XoXoX

congrats on everyone that made the team cant wait to verse u's at nats and to kevin on topping that was some good bowling and rowey to you made it again it should be some tough competition this yr

I was there both days and everyone tried their best.

Rowen, Sam, Scott .. StrikeZone rules and you trio moving from ACT-southern to Southern can help start a great new era. And not forgetting Jess and Aimee from SrikeZone and Ashleigh from Northen Bowl.

Without that very very short oil on day 2 ... everyone would have bowled 20 pins more per game. Lucky the coaches are on our side (sic)

To all the bowlers and the top 2 Amanda and Kevin great effort.

But most thanks must go to the Parents of all bowlers.

hey congrats to everyone who made the team especailly mandy, bec, sarah and jess. Good luck at nationals next year go in and come out winners. But most of all have fun guys and enjoy the experience of shield.

And also a big congrats to the boys as well good luck at nationals and have heaps of fun.

I will be watching the scores next year.

sorry for the late reply but go Aimee!!!! wow girl your goin awesome.
Congrats to everyone else
Kara

Well done Jess \\:D/ YOU GO GURL

Also, congrats to Aimee on starting one game down and still making the team. WELL DONE =D>

Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan
"Team Stammer - Qld Division"

''Congrats to the Strikezone bowlers Sam, Scotty and Ross''
c'mon rowey we both no i dont bowl or like being classified as a strikezone bowler, im doing just fine in my dump down here in nowra (mexico), oh well nice to be bowling besides you this yr and not just cheering for you from behind :) anyways congrats for every 1 who made the team this yr its gunna be awesome to bowl with you all....

Back
Top Bottom