SOUTH QLD MASTERS

andrewbc

Hi All

Today up at Suncity Bowl the South QLD Masters we held and i would justy like to congrature the winners Albert Mazzoni in the Mens and Natsha Brennan in the ladies.

There was some exceptional good bowling through out the day. I must admit the Albert was lucky to be there by a missed opportunity by Hamo (aka Tony Choker Hamilton :lol: but he was given an opportunity and he took it al the way. It was also a pleasure to see Natasha Brennan back into bowling and with a win as well.

Placings

Men
1. Albert MAzzoni
2. Brandon Qualchefski
3. Mark Lawton

Ladies
1. Natasha Brennan
2. Kellie Harte
3. Alicia Meads

Good bowling

Well done guys!! First of all a huge congrats to my training buddy, Albert. What a legend, you did it the tough way and you did it well. On lanes that i know can be extremely tough. Your dedication and training has earned you a well deserved victory.

To Brando a huge congrats, you are on fire at the moment. Keep it up for SPC :wink:

To Tash, well done, it is good to see you bowling like a champ. Keep it up and good luck in the national masters!!! :D :D

And to another one of my training buddies, Hayli Mazzoni, who had her first masters win today at Caboolture. You were the best on the day and it showed. Keep that bank balance up hey :wink: :wink:

Finally to all others in the masters. well done on some great bowling.

Cheers

hey guys

i HUGE congrates to tash for her win.....i knew she had fire in her somewhere......just as well we werent betting for that tournie...id hate to spend the night in the same room with brando hahahaha

and the mighty brando....too bad man u were killing it until the finals....bad luck...keep up the good form for SPC....i know ull kill it.....its gotta be the EBONITE products!!!!!!!!lol

goodluck to both of you in SPC

matty k

Excellent effort by everyone!! Congratulations..

Is there anywhere i can find the scores and stuff :roll:

Well done too all who bowled and especially to the winners.

Bowl to win with Ebonite :D Or at least do well :lol:

Back
Top Bottom