South QLD Darrell Holt Rolloffs

The Choker

Rolloffs for the 2008 Sth QLD Darrell Holt Sqad will be held at the Loganholme Hyperbowl on the 28th & 29th March 2008.

Both the Restricted and Classic Rolloffs will be held simultanousely. Maximum average at 30 Dec 2007 is for Restricted Men - 184 and Women - 174 and Classic Men - 199 and Women - 189. You are able to nominate for both Restricted & Classic as long as you fit the criteria.

Rolloff format will be 7 games each day.
- Restricted Team selection for Men & Women will be top 7 plus handicap (100% of 200)
- Classic Team selection for Men & Women will be top 3 scratch pinfall.

Cost will be $50 nomination fees plus $120 linage.

Nomination forms will be available shortly.

Any queries, please contact Alan Swan (Chairperson) - 0448 115 406, Clayton Flood (Vice Chairperson) - 0402 501 658 or Danny Simpson (Tournament Director) - 0416 497 400.

Hi Everyone
Here is the 2008 SQ Darrell Holt Nomination Form. If anyone needs to word version, PM or e-mail me and i'll send it through to you.
Clayton.

Attachments

• 2008 Darrell Holt Zone RollOff Entry Form.pdf
    110.2 KB · Views: 55
Due to re-negotiations and feedback received, rolloffs lineage will be $100.

Also, a correction on my original post for the dates, it will be on the 29th & 30th of March (thks Shinnie).

See you at the rolloffs.

I would like to take this opportunity to advise that the SQ Darrell Holt Roll off fee, now falls in line with all the other States and we would like to thank AMF Loganholme for their support of the SQ Darrell Holt roll off.

Best Regards

Alan Swan

SQ Darrell Holt Committee
Chairperson

Back
Top Bottom