Singles Leagues

Roysa

Hello all,

im new to the forum, i have a quick question. Im starting back into bowling after a few years off and im interested in finding a singles league in Western Sydney on any weeknight. Does anyone bowl in a good one in a good centre?
Im in the Liverpool area, but work in the Hills Dstrict so anywhere "West" would be ok.

Not looking to start for a couple of months as im only getting my ball drilled tomorrow but would love to "get the ball rolling" (excuse the pun).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards
Roy

Blacktown thursday night, you can put yr name down for resever at present and then join us, we are a doubles league but bowl scratch, also penrith on monday nights i think

speak to lyn chown at blacktown for more info, great bunch of guys, always looking for new blood

Shame it has to be a weeknight

At vilawood they are trying to get off the ground a Restricted scratch singles league. Basically entering average cannot be over 184. If you improve and your average goes above that you do not get penalised. Its a sunday night though which is a bit unfortunate but i do believe the best league to bowl in is a scratch league as it "forces" you to bowl good consistant games.

thanks for the responce, im definately only interested in scrtach leagues as well. i was averaging 194 when i left 5 years ago and am confident i can get back to that within a few months.... but yeah weeknnights is ideal for me. thanks anwyay

Bowlarama Liverpool has a very competitive Thursday night league also, that has only just started, so you wouldnt be too late to join. A range of bowlers with averages from 160 to 200+. Also, timber lanes, which maybe more familiar if you have been out of bowling for 5 years.
You can contact Niko on 0409 817 021 for details.
Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom