Looking for the Best league in western suburbs

Hi, Im hoping someone out there could help me out, Im looking to start bowling again, havnt bowled in about 2 years, and use to bowl in North Qld rep sides.
Im living in the parra area and need to find a center near but that has a league of a night starting around 730pm, I use to average about 180. but like i said i havnt touch my gear in 2 years an my partner(beginer) would like to join as well. I could ring around all the centers but thought i would try this first.
Thanks

Liverpool also has singles and doubles league that may be of interest, thursday night doubles starts at 7:30 and singles at 9:30.
R

there is also Blacktown bowling alley, just depends on how far you willing to travel and what night you want to bowl

I recommend the Leagues at Liverpool on thursdays. Call Nick Koumandakis on 0409 817 021. He'll have you bowl right away if your interested!

Doubles starts at 7:30, there's currently vacant team position.

Also, in singles which starts around 9:15, there is a vacancy also. You could share a spot with your partner if you like.

Doubles is $35, Singles is $40. But these leagues are guaranteed. No matter what position you come in, you get something back in the end! There are jackpots for high games with handicap, which is why the price is alittle high. Its worth it if these are the only leagues you bowl in.

Also, Liverpool needs more women bowlers! Currently have 3 ladies!

Hope this helps!

Not exactly sure..... Rpac23'd be able to tell u, he got the score sheets from last night :)
Looking forward to having you bowl in the prestiege singles
R

We just completed week 11 last night. There is a vacancy at the moment. It's best that you contact Nick Koumandakis ASAP on 0409 817 021 just in case he's gotten someone already! Good Luck!

We'll be in Week 12 next week. There are 38 weeks in total and the league will finish before Christmas, which means you can cash in your prize money to get X-Mas Presents! :p

lisa
At castle hill on monday nights there is a new doubles hcp league starting on the 18th of june its a fun enjoyable have a think if interested call castle hill asap and put yeah names down

Back
Top Bottom