SILLY SEASON DOUBLES - 2nd Dec.

FLOWER

Christmas is coming up toooo fast - Silly Season Doubles on 2nd Dec. Please check out Entry Form for details and book yourselves in.

At this stage, entries will be restricted to ALL Twin Tour bowlers, past and present as well as valuable Twin Tour sponsors over the years.

A good TEAM name could win you a voucher from Animal's Pro Shop - get those Santa thinking hats on. Anyone wishing to donate any 'gifts', grog etc. will be welcomed with open sleighs !!

Attaching Entry form and initial squad list.

Ph. 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM

Attachments

• SILLY SEASON DOUBLES ENTRY 2012.pdf
    263.5 KB · Views: 47
  • SQUAD SHEET.xls
    63.5 KB · Views: 46
Christine Titheradge and Cindy Phelan for B squad please Mary. Team name "Jingle Bell Bowl". Looking forward to it, now to design a outfit ;)

Squad list growing for Silly Season Doubles on 2nd Dec at Caboolture Bowl. Starting to get a little concerned about some of the parterships so far !!! Don't forget to get your team names organized also.

Attachments

• SQUAD SHEET.xls
    64 KB · Views: 59
Could you be a "deer" and change Jagga and myself to A squad please ?

I think the last squad list might be an old one as Ronald and I haven't nominated for this tournament. Could you please remove our names?

Good morning Mary
If there is still room, could you please add Michael Pin & Kathy Waterhouse to A Squad. Will let you know name soon.
Thanks heaps and have a wonderful day

Back
Top Bottom