Shannon Miller

I would like to congradulate Shannon on his fine 7-9 from pocket last night. It was a sweet shot, seeing as it lost him the last game. Maybe you shouldnt stroke it as much shannon, just a thought :p

HAHA we already went over this ham....it was the absence of the HAMISH FENESS! thats sooo not how its spelt...and yeah i was cut about it...meh....only lost 1 game

that would have to suck
ive done worse but i think i had 3 7-10s in a game only to tie to my brother who they gave the win to cos at the time he had a higher ave

victa wat have i told you about you needing to put revs on it. now come on start that mower

You ****er....hahahahaha just jokes.... oh well ..but...at least

DAMN i got nothing to say back to that

jnrc said:
that would have to suck
ive done worse but i think i had 3 7-10s in a game only to tie to my brother who they gave the win to cos at the time he had a higher ave
Try leaving five stone 9-pins in one game and lose by 2 pins OUCH!!

Well, he put on a wrist graud to try and get some more revs, and guess what happens, another 7-9! Keep them coming shannon, they are the highlight of the night for me :p

More revs....**** me....thats the last thing i need.

haha and yes its true.....what hamish didnt tell you is.....

DRUM ROLL

i was practicing on wednesday and shot 8 in a row....then..

BIGGER DRUM ROLL

ANOTHER 7-9!!!!!

If you want a serious suggestion, id advise you to cut down on the entry angle that your ball is entering the pocket, ie: LESS REVS.

But who knows, maybe you just want me to laugh at you for leaving lots of 7-9's. Hahahaha.

Actually tonx....as hard as it is for people to visualize me as a cough cough Power Fluffer...haha ...im actually not throwing many revs at all. all 3 times ive left the 7-9 has been ive missed my mark inside and had little entry angle...but doesnt matter.

Just bad concetration

haha was funny though

Back
Top Bottom