SEQ JUNIOR SHIELD

dylanp

I would just lke to say how good the seq was this was my first year and it was good fun great atmosphere and great bowling but congrats to strathpine who won the overall shield for a second year running but brisbane have got it next year :p cheers for that guys was great fun.

Dylanp

yer it was awsome weekend thanks to aspley bowl for holding seq once agian

Thank you to all the juniors, coaches, managers & parents for supporting your juniors but more to the point - was getting them there.

We, the TD's were pleased with everything. Small hiccup with losing power but all good in the long run. Listening to the chanting & seeing all the juniors with happy faces, we believe a good time was had by all.

Zack - SEQS juniors will remain at Aspley & youth will remain at Caboolture.

Note in your diary 6th - 7th - 8th January 2012 for the 4th SEQS.

2 very important ingredients...people who are organised and a wealth of talent to surround us in a bowling centre. Thank you TD's and the "BIG WINNER" is our great sport of Tenpin bowling. Without the kids, the sport would not be looking at a healthy future!!!

Huge thank you to all the parents, you guys rock!!!

Thanks Christine, it's in the diary!!!

Grant

it sure was a great event, congrats to all organisers, staff & volunteers. Unfortunatley a ball was lost during the presentation & collection period from the ball room. It's a widow clear spare 14lbs & a popular ball used by many & I'm sure has been removed by mistake. If found please contact Aspley Bowl as the junior (my lil' bro) had purchased the ball himself & is very distressed. Thankyou for your help in this matter.
Mandi.
P.S. Lets hope Caboolture Bowl is back up & running very soon after the flood damage.
Good luck to all affected by these devistating floods. Our thoughts are of you.

Back
Top Bottom