Sara Hyland Not 1 But 2

Jackstar

hey there,

Well Sara Found out Couple of weeks ago maybe more that she was pregnant, But today she went for a scan and i would like to say she is having Twins. :D

I would like to cograts her and Dale on this wonderful news.

Plus on Saturday her Bday she got Engaged.

Both Sara and Dale very happy. Congrats

jack :D

congrats on the fantastic news sara, I hope everything works out good for you both and that you two have a great and happy future

jayse

congrates

Sarah and Dale congrates on that exellent news

i hope the future holds many more great times for you

good luck and good bowling :lol:

all the best

kind regards
Matt

Congratulations Sara on your engagement and the news of your twins.

Hang on a minute, didn't I tell you 2 weeks ago on the steps of Devonport Bowl that you were going to have twins :D :) :D

Seriously though, I hope you, Dale and the twins have a very happy life together.

Sara,

Congrats on ur two little suprises. That is definately great news. Hope to see you still around the bowling scene so we both can see the bubbies.

Take care
Love
Dougie and Kim

Congratulations Sara and Dale!

I am sure you are both wonderfully happy with the news you are having twins. Also lovely to hear you got engaged on the weekend as well.

I hope everything goes well for you and hopefully I might be able to catch up with you guys soon!

All the best,
Love Kace.

PS - Does Sally still look at the forum? Just wondering if these good wishes will get to Sara, thats all :)

DAM!......i wish you 2 all the best, with the 3am feeds....not 1 but 2....nah serisouly well done guys!......i hope everything runs as smoothly as making them :p, and on the engagement great effort, couldnt of happened to a cooler chick. hope to see you 4 around.

Mark Foster

hey sara, well everyone has already said it but.... CONGRATULATIONS. thats awesome! hope all goes well with both babies and also you and dale!!!
i agree with kim and dougie, we better still see you around so we can see the bubs!
Anyway congrats again!
Love Leanne

Sara Has Had the Twins!!!!!!

Just like to let everyone know on behalf of Sara and Dale and their family that sara delivered Two little boys today.

Joshua was the first one and then Matthew, they are small but healthy, will let u know of the weight when im sure what it is. Sara very tired and sore, complete bed rest no visitors for a day or so.

Will let u all know more when i know.

Congrats Sara and Dale, U'll both make wonderful parents :D

Talk soon

Jackie

Back
Top Bottom