Sam Nucifora - 300 at Rachuig

RC said:
Well done Mangoes! Good bowling buddy.
Sam was bowling with his new Track Visionary and it had nothing to do with Sams ability, it was all the ball! ;) Scores from NQ are really increasing since TrackVisionaryStar started importing the new Hybrid balls! ;)
I couldn't help it i had to do it, i think i have been brain washed. I apologise already. :rolleyes:
Good bowling Sammy! See you soon.
hahahahha what a funny funny bugger you are mate :D
Congrats Sam a 300 in 5 man teams is awesome

Congratulations on another 300. What a great achievement bowling a 300 during Rachuig. We presume you won the point!
Best wishes from all your friends in Innisfail

Regards,
John and Georgie

To my little bro Sammy,
You are a wonderful sportsman & an even better bloke.
Congratulations to you, always setting history ;) what an excellent achievement.
I am sure there is much more in store for you & your bowling keep up the great work & effort, could not happen to a nicer bloke.
Well Done & Cheers to the family
Sam Warby

Hey congrats Sam! Wish I could have seen it but as you know I was quite a bit busy myself.
PS - big congrats on all stars, directors and sportsman award. Nice clean sweep!!!

Sam, you are the man.

Just imagine how far left you'd have to stand if you actually had a hand.

Congrats on your awards... they are fully deserved.

CONGRATULATIONS SAM. It was an awesome game to watch. Also congrats on the sports award and also making the all star team.

Leigh

Hey Sam,
Congrats on your 300, great to see. Well i hope you keep on bringing home the goods....Talk to ya soon

Brat

Hey there guys thank you very much for your support. I would like to thank Track for a great ball and i would mostly like to thank my team the men of Queensland North without them this acheivement would not of been possible they are one of the most motivatable teams i have been a part of.
Secondly i would like to thank my Wing Man MICHAEL MUIR. He was a great support during that game.

Thankyou once again everyone and i will see you all in the future.
Sam Nucifora Jnr
Trackstar bowling products

Back
Top Bottom