Sam Nucifora Bowls 1st 300

Sean M

I just want to congratulate Sam on bowling his first 300!!! Its hard to believe that with Sam's talent he has had to wait so long. Who better to bowl it against than Frankie too. lol I heard you're going to chuck it all in now Frank. hahaha Well done again mate, its great news to hear.

Well Sean you beat me to it.

What a night to remember!!!. It's been a long time between drinks for sam, bowling a 295 in President Shield back in 94 and finally having another crack at it tonight.

All 12 shots were flush, the 12th been the greatest shot i've seen in my life. The mighty 10pin totally blown away by a HUGE messenger. He continued on with another 4 to finish with 16 in a row.

This is the first time a 300 has ever been thrown against me and i am so glad it was my Cousin that threw it against me :D

Once again Sam congratulations on your first 300 :D greatly deserved!!!!!

Frank (ex-partner of 2 Lefties & a Righty) :wink:

CONGRATS SAM!

I just wanna say a big CONGRATS to Sam on his perfect game. Cant believe you hadnt bowled one yet...

Its along time since 94 in Gosford hey... All the people that were there, will never forget that amazing 12th shot.... GREEK CHURCH! Thanks for coming.. I dont think the SA Shield Team ever laughed so hard... Sorry buddy!

Val would also like to say WELL DONE too!!

We'll see you in couple of weeks now..

Martina and Val Smith

Well done Sam, like I said to you when I drilled that Superfreak for you, it was just a matter of time! Sam was using a Track SUPERFREAK just in case you missed it.

Well done on a great effort, it won't be your last :)

Of course it had everything to do with the ball and nothing to do with the bowler.

Congrats Sam.

Re: CONGRATS SAM!

ms said:
Its along time since 94 in Gosford hey... All the people that were there, will never forget that amazing 12th shot.... GREEK CHURCH! Thanks for coming.. I dont think the SA Shield Team ever laughed so hard... Sorry buddy!

It was Melville Superbowl, Perth 1993 Shield, the Greek Church for 295 - we were only about two pairs away and new nothing of Sam's first eleven till Matty Burtt said something, just a tad soft and left for the church.

Congratulations on the 300 by the way, and good to see a Sheildy from way back then still bowling :wink:

TIGER said:
It was Melville Superbowl, Perth 1993 Shield, the Greek Church for 295 - we were only about two pairs away and new nothing of Sam's first eleven till Matty Burtt said something, just a tad soft and left for the church.:

Why doesnt that surprise me?? Good old Melville...

Oh congrats on the 300 too, good stuff that...

Later

TIGER said:
It was Melville Superbowl, Perth 1993 Shield, the Greek Church for 295 - we were only about two pairs away and new nothing of Sam's first eleven till Matty Burtt said something, just a tad soft and left for the church.:

Why doesnt that surprise me?? Good old Melville...

Oh congrats on the 300 too, good stuff that...

Later

Hey Tiger,

you sure it was 93?? i knew it was either 93 or 94... It was a looooooong time ago now.. My apologies Sam for stuffing up the year of your 295..

However, saying that.. NODOBY HAS FORGOTTEN IT HEY! lol

Cheers
Martina 8)

Congratulations Sam on your first 300. You had to bowl it against another Nucifora didn't you? You totally deserve it and it was only a matter of time that those final pins fell unlike what happened at Shield. Mum says congratulations as well.

CONGRATULATIONS SAM FROM ALL IN MACKAY!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>=D> =D>

P.S. See you in 4 weeks.

To Sam,

Congrats On your great game.

To be your first it is a very special moment, so I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank-you also for your inspiration in my 300 a month ago.

From Kirstie =D> \:D/

Sam Nucifora 300

Hey Sam

Just want to add my congratulations to the very long list - you are a fantastic bowler my friend and we have not seen the total picture of what you can do yet. I hope you have many more 300's in the future.

Best of luck to you and your team at the Nationals also.

Cheers (with a dark and stormy!)
Gail

Hey Sammy,

Well done mate. If you had of listened to me and used a Hammer ball, this would have happened years ago. :D :D :D

Seriously though you are a champion bowler, a great guy and we are gonna kick some serious arse in Rachuig. :twisted: :twisted:

Tubby.

PS Make sure you enjoy it, as I am still waiting for number 2, 7 long and frustrating years after my 1st. Follow the old saying and make hay while the sun shines.

ms said:
Hey Tiger,

you sure it was 93?? i knew it was either 93 or 94... It was a looooooong time ago now.. 8)

Yeah Marty, it was my last Sheild waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back then :cry: (only played in two) and it was the only game that went close in those two years I was there, I remember being pretty thrilled to watch it 'cos I'd only ever seen one live 300 shot before (Bradford shot one at Moonah in a Tassie Open a couple of years earlier) - took till 1999 for me to see another "live" one................

Did you bowl that year did ya?

Hey Tiger,

yeah i bowled shield in 93 til 96...

it's such a looooooong looooong time ago, feels like a life time ago that i was a junior...

are you in the tassie rachuig team?

cheers
marty

You're not wrong Marty, I was in the '92 & '93 squads and it seems like a lifetime ago :lol:
They were some of the most fun times I ever spent in bowling, with team mates like Bruv, Gus, Matty Riley, Matty Burtt, big AJ etc how could it not be fun :lol:

No I'm not in the Rachuig squads - I've never rolled off for it, I can't afford to go away, Ive only recently started working as a "mopboy" to rake in some extra cash too afford to keep bowling, as it was getting a little tight on Johnny Howard's payroll :wink:

Maybe when a few more jobs come my way I'll get out and update all my gear and train harder and have a crack at the big one :D

TIGES :D

THANX GUYS 300

Hey thanx for your support guys. Yes george it was with the superfreak that you drilled but as you know you also have to bowl it because it wont roll itself so thanx graham it has got something to do with the bowler.

Alsao its good to see i have brought back memories kimee and go the 90's, they were great days wish we could catch up some day and find out where everyone is.
:wink:
Well thanx guys and chat to you later.

TRACKSTAR BOWLING PRODUCTS
Sam Jnr Nucifora :lol:

Well done Sam. Dats our Captain. Leads by example. See you in a few weeks.
:D
ps. Dont forget shirt sizes guys. :wink:
Barry park. :D

Congratulations on bowling the perfect game sammy....couldnt have happened to a nicer person!

Keep up the good bowling,

John, Ros, Shaun and Melissa

"The Dunn Family"

Back
Top Bottom