30. Tom Mcloughlin
31. Tyson Hinton
32. Zac Krebbekx

A squad (Max 30 Bowlers)

1. Conor Quail
2. Danielle Elliott
3. Leigh Simpson
4. Rebecca Whiting

Let hope there wil be both a male and female prize fund... even if the female is only based on 15-20 females

Why Ash? You scared of being beaten by a girl??
Just kidding!!
I would also like to know is it going to be seperate divisions or will it be mixed?

It will be a mixed division as it was last year as we have been unsuccessful in obtaining enough sponsorship.

ok... for the record... there is at least 7 female names that have not been put down for the fact of this happening...

This is bull ****... tournaments not running 2 divisions is just plain unfair, for the fact the ranking points dont get split up and for this year (and maybe years to come) this is part of the Australian youth team events (selection), and again the 6 females (in this instance) are disadvantaged.

i know of a couple of females have already booked flights and i know they are f*cking pissed.

Perth youth was based on 15 girls, i can understand why it maybe hard to acquire sponsorship and hell even i tired without success.

But cant AMF or another company with-in the bowling industry put up 2 grand?

With 7 girls named and 7 that would put there name down with a female div, im sure running a female div based on 15 females would be a success..

But once again this is just my view

Ashley

Just an add on to that post..

Why cant we run a quiz night on a saturday night even on the saturday night of the event?

Im sure you can raise a easy 2000+

But once again this is my view

Ashley

Ash,

firstly i have been in contact with all the major bowling company's i can and have only succeded in obtaining one bowling ball and no money, people have already sponsered tournaments and do not wish to sponser any more. i have approached several companies on opptaining money with no success. Not that i have to explain myself on a public forum but if u didnt realise WE ARE IN A RECESSION. The reason the forms have not come out yet is because i am trying to find more sponsership but as it stands we have one division.

Secondly, if i remember correctly Bec nearly won last year only to be beaten in the last game by Nathan with Louise coming close by as well, as far as im concered the girls can hold there own agaisnt the guys, but in all fairnest i the format has been changed to suit the cut will be the top 21 and prize money will pay the cut.

Thirdly if you have a problem with the way we are trying toput things together come and talk to me in private, i work over 60 hours a week and if it wasnt for me, Bobba and shoey last year this tournament would not be here now, period.

my appolagies for the late reply because i have been in melbourne.

Squad B (Max 40 Bowlers)

1. Andrew Barron
2. Ashley Warren
3. Chris Castle
4. Chris schwetlic
5. Chris Watson
6. Craig Coy
7. Dion Alexander
8. Emily Robertson
9. James Banfield
10. Jamie Taylor
11. Josh Colbert
12. Josh Morel
13. Keryn Delaney
14. Laura Kairn
15. Lexi Nicoll
16. Lousie Ingoe
17. Luke Kairn
18. Marc Triulcio
19. Mat Schoessow
20. Matt Sing
21. Matt Watson
22. Nathan Palby D/C
23. Nick Green
24. Nick Williamson
25. Robert Elliott
26. Russell Paterson
27. Scott Robertson
28. Shane Hadlum
29. Shane Tunnah
30. Stephen Cowland
31. Teagan Nairn
32. Tom Mcloughlin
33. Tyson Hinton
34. Zac Krebbekx

A squad (Max 30 Bowlers)

1. Conor Quail
2. Danielle Elliott
3. Leigh Simpson
4. Rebecca Whiting

ok. i get ur working hard to make this tournament better.

But surely runing a quiz night wouldnt be hard to set up?

i understand you work 60 hours aweek.

but another thing. WE ARE NOT IN A RECESSION

I only have one question to ask regarding this issue.....Were any of the youth bowlers in SA asked to assist with fund raising for this event as it was done in the past???????
There has always been 2 divisions for this tournament prior to AMF taking over the centre. Shame shame. I thought that we are trying to encourage women to bowl in major tournaments such as this one.

Back
Top Bottom