SA Junior Youth Circuit - Woodville

Dion A

Well a lot earlier than last time the entry form for Woodville is available from below!!! Check-in is 9am for 9:15am start!!! Anyone who wishes to bowl but didn't bowl the first circuit @ Salisbury will be up for a rego fee of $5 for Juniors and $10 for youth!!! Hopefully we can get separate divisions for the guys and girls this time!!! Also if you are interested in bowling could you please state so on the site so we can tell the bowl how many lanes we need!!! The 12 we had @ Salisbury was only just enough and I'm looking at booking more lanes but I don't want to overbook the centre so the centre ends up loosing money!!! Ranking Points will be updated soon so you can see how you are all going!!!

Thanks guys

Dion

Attachments

• Woodville Entry Form.pdf
    175.7 KB · Views: 30
The rankings list after the first event @ Salisbury!!!

Attachments

• Rankings List after Salis.pdf
    11.1 KB · Views: 36
Hey Dion,
Jason and Bobba are definitely gonna be there!!
I'll try and find out about some of the locals.

Cheers,
Bobba

Just want to remind all junior/youth bowlers that the SAJYC event at AMF Woodville Bowl is on THIS SUNDAY the 6th of May. The entry form is attached however entries will be taken on the morning of the event also. To those who missed the previous event at Salisbury you will need to pay a once-off registration fee - $5 for Juniors and $10 for Youth bowlers. Check-in for the event is 9.00am for an approximate 9.15am start so if you are planning on filling out an entry in the morning please try and get there 10-15 mins early to give the administration time to process all entries, regos, fees etc.

We would like to see as many competitors as possible it is always great fun bowling in these events and the atmosphere can only get better with more competitors. For those with little tournament experience this provides a great avenue to gain some and learn and compete against a range of different bowlers in your age group. Good luck to all and I'll see everyone bright and early Sunday morning.

Cheers,
Bobba

P.s If there is anything else you would like to know or if you have any questions please feel free to post them or send a private message

Lets hope its abit harder the it was on the weekend haha :D

AND more oil on the end pair cause i dont wanna be throwing a boomerang again like the weekend just past.. Looking forward to it thoe ;)

See u all then

Ash

AND more oil on the end pair cause i dont wanna be throwing a boomerang again like the weekend just past.. Looking forward to it thoe ;)

Well ash if that happens we can always hit the pool tables! Erm that place has a pool table right?
Anyways i look forward to bowling at woodville since the fire... lets hope it has become a decent center :p Mr Drunk for the win this time!

haha... yes they do have Pool tables... in sliders... and is that aloud in the rules... oh no wait... THERE IS NO RULEs.... Peanut for the win 3-1.. and for 2night 2-1 my way to take a 5-3 lead (i think thats right) haha

Ash

haha now how do we create a vBookie poll thingy for this! hahahha how good would that be! Its ooooooooooon tonight

dang mike is too old ummm well if we get a couple of yellow pages for ash he can stand at the bar and get em????? :p HIGH FIVE VAGIN!!!!!

Well the 2nd circuit is fast approaching. This Sunday the 6th of May is the day to be at Woodville bowl if you are a bowler under the age of 23 and in South Australia!! Already it looks as if we will have 20 starters and thats from people who have let me know they will be coming!! I think we could break a circuit record for the most number of entries in one event!! Its great to see everyone getting behind the circuit and making it something!! Just a reminder that check-in is @ 9am (seems like a sleep-in compared to Rachuig Trials) for a 9.15am start. As my secretary has already advised those who missed the first circuit will have to pay the registration fee of $5 for Juniors and $10 for Youth, BEFORE they can bowl!! Remember it is the ranking points of your best 5 events that will count towards the overall standings.

Thanks for everyones continued support and hope to see more than 30 of you out there on Sunday

Dion

Back
Top Bottom