S.A. Under 23's

milkman

Well, its back again ...

Ive done the old ring a round tonight, to get some names, and here who has said a "yes" or "maybe":

David Porto
Michael Zentveld
Brett Lacey
Matt O'Brien
Cameron Jenkins
Shaun Parlby
Joel Lovegrove
Lindsay Kilpatrick
Sonja Van Meel
Anthony Morrell
John Clemment
Tim Treloar
Lisa Cox

Obviously entry is $150, accommodation is undetermined yet, as I didnt know how many people were coming, but so far all I have booked is 2 x 3 bed rooms at the Elizabeth Motor Inn. Problem is that there might not be anymore 3 bed rooms, so we may have to look elsewhere, but leave it to me. As for getting there ... a bus has been mentioned. I know Joel is flying over, Shaun Parlby is could be getting his dad to drive over, I have my car, I dont know who else has wheels ...

If I have missed anyone else that wants to come from Victoria, please, let me know now. Ive asked Elizabeth bowl to tell me how many spots are in b squad, but it seems if we want to bowl all at the same time, it may have to be a squad.

Well, its back again ...

Ive done the old ring a round tonight, to get some names, and here who has said a "yes" or "maybe":

David Porto
Michael Zentveld
Brett Lacey
Matt O'Brien
Cameron Jenkins
Shaun Parlby
Joel Lovegrove
Lindsay Kilpatrick
Sonja Van Meel
Anthony Morrell
John Clemment
Tim Treloar
Lisa Cox

Obviously entry is $150, accommodation is undetermined yet, as I didnt know how many people were coming, but so far all I have booked is 2 x 3 bed rooms at the Elizabeth Motor Inn. Problem is that there might not be anymore 3 bed rooms, so we may have to look elsewhere, but leave it to me. As for getting there ... a bus has been mentioned. I know Joel is flying over, Shaun Parlby is could be getting his dad to drive over, I have my car, I dont know who else has wheels ...

If I have missed anyone else that wants to come from Victoria, please, let me know now. Ive asked Elizabeth bowl to tell me how many spots are in b squad, but it seems if we want to bowl all at the same time, it may have to be a squad.

Just wondering who is still going? I know some of the people like Tim Treloar and Sonja said they weren't going last time i talked to them, and Brett's had a knee operation. I've also seen a few of the other names down for the Vic open this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom