Rooty Hill RSL Opportunity.

jimcross

Seeing the Prime Minister is generating all this publicity for our ex-Nationals venue, how about seeing if she can be got to bowl a few frames with the 'westies' she's out to impress with her 'I'm one of you ' campaign.
Definately plenty of publicity. I'm not going to commit myself if it's good publicity, or bad publicity. ( If there is such a thing !!)

After all, Kevvie has had a lot of media coverage lately, lawn bowling !!!

Seeing the Prime Minister is generating all this publicity for our ex-Nationals venue, how about seeing if she can be got to bowl a few frames with the 'westies' she's out to impress with her 'I'm one of you ' campaign.
Definately plenty of publicity. I'm not going to commit myself if it's good publicity, or bad publicity. ( If there is such a thing !!)

After all, Kevvie has had a lot of media coverage lately, lawn bowling !!!

How To Promote Bowling.---Good on you John - I knew someone would catch on eventually.
Ok, thank you for to our political leaders for going out to Rooty Hill this week. It's is now lunch time of day one and the AMF Bowling sign has been in the back ground of a lot of the interviews. Front and center.​
Even the reporters have mentioned that a person dressed as a bowling pin has been walking around. You can't pay for that kind of coverage.​
John Velo

Back
Top Bottom