Rocky Youth

HI ALL
Good News QubicaAMF have put 2 Bowling Balls up as a prize for a Doubles Challenge against the team of George Frilingos and Glen Roland from QubicaAMF. The 4 game playoff will be held 4.00pm on Thursday 10th January 2008. Just before the start of tournament. Juniors will also be invited to play. Entry form will be released next week. Many thanks to QubicaAMF - Mr Mac in Rocky

Hey John, Will this be open to those 'young at heart bowlers' as well (The local Jester and myself thought we may enter ;););):groupwave2:

ok ladies and gentlemen here is the Mt Warren team:

BOYS:

Adam Beynon
Daniel "Miffy" Mifsud
Matt Palmer
Dean Wrobel

GIRLS:

Becky Manderson
Kelly Norton
Michelle Oberman
Rachel Wingett

Hi Guys,

Just to confirm the challenge that George & I have offered for the doubles challenge, it will a free ball for every team that can manage to beat our scores, not just the winner.

George will also be giving another seminar on saturday as well, just another great way QubicaAMF support the future of Youth & Junior bowling in Australia.

Look forward to seeing you all up their again this year, I do suggest you start practising we are a tough team to beat.

not even a month to go now, plus no one has posted anything in 3 weeks. thought id keep this thread alive :p
i think we should get somethin goin on vBookie for this. that might make things a little bit more interesting pre tournament.
also, will bundy be the triumphant champs again? ( I DONT THINK SO! ) and also how are the other teams going?

if bundy needs an extra helping hand in 2009's rocky competition i am willing to be a reserve.
haha beynon(adam) hows this for competition:rip:mt warren lol :ranting3:
:chair::chair:

Jamie, your too young. Nice try buddy, but Mt Warren will hold the crown. U maybe left handed but u still got a long way to go till you reach our quality.;)

:ranting3: wat bout the ppl u were tellin me bout? like claire and all them and you said the other week that i should be in the rocky tournament.lol

Back
Top Bottom