adam pringle and Jayde Flanagan wins mt gravatt youth cup

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
cogrates to adam pringle and jayde flanagan on there wins at the mt gravatt youth cup on the weekend
also a great effort for my good friend rocky u did well out there

go chippies that target zone must have worked well for you mate hahahahahaha well done buddy

Congratulations Jayde and Adam - very well done. =D> =D>

Also like to congratulate Daan on a great effort. Another polite and talented young-gun. :cool:

Cheers

Bowling Daan!!!! Decent 287 game Big Man see ya when u get home so i can kick your ass in league!

congrats to Jayde and Adam. hey Adam did you use that plastic ball of yours you bring out at Cannon Hill on a monday night.(hahaha)

Congratulations to Adam and Jayde for taking out the 2007 Mt Gravatt Youth Cup in their respective divisions. You both bowled very well all weekend and deserved to be where you were at the end of play on Sunday. Also congrats to all the other place getters.

Oy Chips, congrats on winning the boys division.

Well done to Jayde on a fine win, the 223 -224 was an awesome game to watch. You almost had her B. It was great to see you both play off against eachother with such respect :D

A HUGE congrats to Daan, you were awesome and truly deserved to be in the final. We are so happy for you!!! You are a true gentlemen and a quiet achiever, you will go far buddy and we wish you all the best. Look forward to seeing you in Kingaroy \\:D/

Congrats Aunty Poggie for cashing - you go girl :-({|= no violin playing for you

Well done to all

Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

Congrats to my girls Jayde & Bee... another sister final always the best ones to watch and the both of you are such champs!

Congrats Adam, You bowled so well it was a pleasure to watch you just on fire from the first game yesterday. Well done to jayde aswell great bowling by you and Bee was another great match..

Everyone bowled really well over the 2 days..

Cath most of you in melbourne for Werribee Youth Cup.

Big Shout out to Jayde. I know you been working hard girl, I guess all that fun rowing at the institute has paid off. But as usual there is no rest for the wicked. Back to Gym again today!!!

Well done to Jayde and Adam on their respective wins. Especially Adam, Go Visionary !!!

Back
Top Bottom