Rocky Youth

We will be there Pepe, Budiha, Teddy, Dekan, Millsy, Muffin, Lambchops, Natty, Wombat & Neada. Look out for the pink nickers.:JD:

Still looking for a male. Anyone interested in bowling for MT WARREN? We have a very strong girls team, and we have a couple of experienced guys. PM me if your interested

hey shane how's the bundy youth team coming together? are they ready for an a$$ whooping? ;)

im already calling it the biggest game of the tournament:

BUNDY VS MT WARREN

Ashmore Lads
Dave "Jagar" Mckay
Matty "300" Walsh
Luke Hickmott
Adam Wald

Will post girls team later

Your on adam!!! Yeah teams coming together,had a few disruptions so will post team soon just remember who won last year:D

yeh i do remember who won last year. . . i had grayden toorenburg interupt my sleep at 2 in the morning yelling we won! hahahahaha i wont forget it.

our girls team are:
Rebecca Manderson
Michelle Oberman
Rachel Wingett
Kelly Norton

boys team will be announced shortly....

We have just lost one of our girls due to a car accident. Trying to fill the spot lets hope we can find someone?:(

Thanks guys I will pass your messages on to her. The poor bugger has broken her arm in 2 places she is not a happy camper:(

hey everyone yes my first rocky experience coming up, rolled my first 700 series wednesday night at ashmore with a 246 189 and 268 pretty dissapointed second game but all well ill keep trying hopefully ill see some long time no faces from legends and all the old bowls that closed down. catchyas up there

adam

Hey Everyone,

Due to a team member pulling out, Rocky has to available 2 places in the Girls team. If any girl would like to have a chance to bowl in this tournament PM me and i will forward your details to our Assoc. Secretary.

Thanks

Geoff

Aspley Teams

Boys
John Knaap
Robbie Linari
Jamie Kassel
Paul Lambert
Bart Jeffery

Girls
Kylie Kassel
Candice Ruddle
Cassie Ruddle
Katie Kroehnert
(and possibly a 5th player)

So what other teams are going?
At the moment theres reigning champs Bundaberg, Aspley, Ashmore and Mt Warren.
Any other teams gonna reveal to us whether they are coming?

Back
Top Bottom