RESULTS RICHLANDS 3oth/31st May

FLOWER

Attaching results for Tour Stop at Richlands. Apologies for no summary at this stage - will post in the morning !!!

Flower

Attachments

• RICHLANDS BALLS HCP.pdf
    73.6 KB · Views: 123
  • RICHLANDS BALLS SCR.pdf
    62.3 KB · Views: 133
  • RICHLANDS SCRATCH POOL.pdf
    45.2 KB · Views: 61
  • RICHLANDS PUFFS HCP.pdf
    58 KB · Views: 86
  • RICHLANDS PUFFS SCR.pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 78
Wow. They're scores I'm not use to seeing out of Richlands.

Well done Rhyss on the 213 avg.

Hammo

I'm *stunned*!

I bowled really badly and still *just* managed to scrape in to the money! :whistling:

Looking at those averages it must have been a tough condition??

Well done to Rhyss backing up his masters win. Like those dragons you're in some fine form

Not very often you find a Twin Tour result where there are only 3 bowlers in total over the card...........congrats to all those bowlers who participated on what must have been a very challenging condition.....

Thanks to all who attended and have been able to 'manage' their averages for the Caboolture Tour Stop without the TEAM being called in to adjudicate !! Clare Shepherd and Damien Banar were the recipients of the Tamerett awards of $25 each .... say no more .....

Congratulations to Matt Holmes and Stephanie Surawski for their wins in the Hcp. divs. and well deserved ... Stephanie held off a good finish from Jackie Betia to win by 5 pins and the Bowler of Year Puffs leader, Naomi Dowe, was an excellent 3rd place finisher. She also had her highest game ever - a 242.

Matt was 'dragged' along by mentor, Rhyss Jones (who is flavour of the month right now !!!!) and headed Rhyss by 1 pin. Alex Hommema, another of the Tour's young brigade finished a good 3rd.

Balls Scr.div. was a shoe in for Rhyss (213.6 ave.) ahead of the only other Ball to finish over the card - Mr. James Murray (200.8). Tanya Stevenson was the only Puff 'over' with a great 207.7 ave. with Faye Bottomley 2nd and Katie Kroehnert showing once again why she was the 2008 Bowler of the Year taking 3rd Scratch.Tanya's 207.7 also gave her 2nd place in the Scratch Pool. 20 bowlers nominated for the Pool so a good response once again with $400 to play for.

A tough weekend for the bowlers and showed that those who cashed were able to manage their temperament and keep concentration and it was pleasing to see both young and older bowlers in that catagory .... which is what the Twin Tour is about ..... ENJOY!! 'When the going gets tough, the tough get going' certainly applied.

Next Tour Stop is Caboolture on 18th/19th July - get your nominations in.

To those who have cashed and would like money transferred, please contact me with bank details. I can snail mail a cheque if you wish or just keep the dollars for you next Tour Stop. Just let me know.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
Email: [email protected]
PM me also - thanks muchly to Total Bowling.

See you all at Caboolture for the 18th/19th July Tour Stop.

Flower

A BIG cheer out to Matt Holmes! :wave: :thumbup: :JD:

His first tilt at the tour and he bowled extremely well! :D

[Under breath]
By one bloody Pin the ... **CENSORED** :ranting3: :mad::mad::mad:
[/Under breath]

Can we :ban: him from the next stop, Lady XXXX?!?? ;)

P.S. I am still waiting for my cut there Matty!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom