Results: After Event 1 (AMF Village)

emmtee83

Thanks to all bowlers who came out and showed their support for the first event of the Series. It was a good turnout, considering all clashes with other events, but hopefully there will be a better turnout next event.

Congratulations to Shane Tunnah upon winning the event, and to Steve Doecke for a courageous 2nd place. We had our first single ball roll-off, which was an exciting finish to the second stepladder final.

Scores for the day are attached. The next event will be held at AMF Woodville on 10th May. Flyers will be available early next week.

Thanks again, and see you at Woodville.

Cheers........

Michael Tran
Tournament Director - BBA SA Scratch Series

View attachment TB Village.xls

View attachment Pointscore.PDF

hi mike

mate just wont to say the first one went very good

very well run great job looking forward to the next one mate

and wow you where the first one there lol

congrats to shane and steve

even though I bowled like crap, it was good to get out there. have only bowled in a house condition since returning to bowling so a great chance to practice on some real lane oil! well run tournie too, will see you at the next one!

hi michael nice to see the sport series up for another season on real lane conditions did you ever consider making the final one for the year a non reactive tournament you could lay an S/O condition from the 90s (showing my age) might be nice to see everyone break out there pearl hammers and white dots just a thought what do you guys think
JAMO

sounds good to me

i still have a gold rihno and brunswick L t 48 in the shed lol

Back
Top Bottom