Restricted event - 2008 K&K Classic

JWhitty

Code and Scoring Guru
Attention bowlers of averages below 190!

If enough of you are interested, we have the opportunity to hold a "Win-A-Spot" competition to send one of you to the 2008 K & K Classic, including airfares.

Whilst the K & K Classic is an open scratch event, after some discussion it was decided that offering a 'fringe' bowler the opportunity to get up there would be beneficial.

The win-a-spot would be 10 games, around $90, hopefully in Tuggeranong on Feb 3rd (cost and venue to be confirmed still)

Now to open this to a wide variety of bowlers and still maintain a sense of normalcy, I'm open to handicapping suggestions - no I won't break anybody's legs - perhaps a very modest percentage of 200... like 65%

Please post your interest here, and your opinion on handicap (and yes, I will be keeping in mind the effect your opinion has on your own chances of winning :rolleyes:)

And I can't believe I missed it, a big thanks to Kellie and Totalbowling for their sponsorship and support of this opportunity

Well straight up i will be in this for no other reason other than it is my birthday on the 3rd of February, surely i can get it done on my birthday lol and all my friends from Here in Sydney with the posse (and trust me if you don't know who the posse are you soon will) and all my mates in ACT thats a BIG BLOODY HINT ITS MY BIRTHDAY WHERE ARE YOU ALL TAKING ME ON SATURDAY NIGHT LOL.

Hey in relation to the handicap i will leave it to the majority and those running it but isn't 85% of 200 about the norm, but i will bowl under whatever conditions and handicaps are put forward.

PS in case you did not know ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 3RD OF FEBRUARY lol.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

Michael, YOUR Posse? Who made it? LoL

Yes Jeff, the idea of a Handicapped event should be beneficial!

Question is, will it be held at the same time as the scratch tournament? If so, maybe an option to pay an extra fee ontop of the $90-95 to allow a double entry. One scratch, and at the same time, one handicap. Or maybe if you're really keen (like me), you could run the handicapped one first, then the scratch one afterward!

I would not call that keen i wuld call that madness lol, but good luck to you if it works out that way YOUR poss will be there to watch you go up against the scratch bowlers lol.

I stand corrected was just gettg carried away with Mark comments thats all lol.

Madness, or a second chance! LoL

BTW, get that avatar changed. I saw the TB numbers fall! LoL

Just kiddin'... :p

Question is, will it be held at the same time as the scratch tournament? If so, maybe an option to pay an extra fee ontop of the $90-95 to allow a double entry.
Yes they'll be the same time, and yes I realised that already. It should be around $15 for "Second Nomination" if you're that keen...
you could run the handicapped one first, then the scratch one afterward!
Don't I spend enough time standing around in bowling centres? :p

Back
Top Bottom