Fringe win-a-spot Confirmed

JWhitty

Code and Scoring Guru
All,

In addition to the open win-a-spot tournament, a smaller version will be run to accomodate "Fringe" bowlers... It will be handicapped, but not so much that a 120 average bowler is going to come and whitewash it

The winner of this event will be given one fully paid entry into the 2008 K & K Classic in Queensland, including one return airfare.

As a small bonus, the highest scratch bowler receives $25 (will increase if more than 15 bowlers)

Format: 10 Games HANDICAP total pinfall
Handicap: 70% of 200
Maximum average: 190 (male or female, one combined division)

When: 0845 checkin for 0900 start, Sunday February 3rd
Where: AMF Tuggeranong

Cost: $85

I'm now taking actual entries for this event via whatever medium you can contact me.

Thanks to Totalbowling and AMF Tuggeranong for their support in this!

well one member of the posse has joined the fun and well i will be there as well but unlike my learnered collegue (is that a word and if so is it spelt correctly lol) i will just enter in this version of the win a spot but if thi does not get of the ground then i will go in the scratch version of the win a spot.

That way with any luck possibly 2 members of the posse will compete in Queensland i the K & K lol.

And don't worry Jeff Richard won't win both if i have anything to do with it lol. Thats if he even wants to take me on in the fringe win a spot.

Michael Mclaren ave 163
tickets for short lol

OK Jeff, i'll do this version first. If it lifts off that is!

Michael, i'll take care of you on the lanes as I have during both Queanbeyan Resricted and Open masters! Don't you forget who took the Open trophy! LoL

All i remember is who finished 7th in a field 8 in restricted masters and who finished 2nd, as i said your good for 4 games but 10 no hope lol.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Jeff, can you please add Leon Benarto for this version of the tournament.

How many recruits do I have now? :p

Hey Jeff,

You can add Jason Guihot to the list for this fringe win a spot, hes average is 164.

Regards
Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Sorry people, the fringe isn't going to happen - insufficient entries.

Mr McLaren is automatically moved to the scratch division (because he said so...). Anyone else is welcome to join him and the others in the scratch division.

Clemow, surely you'll have a rip at the scratch division? Not only is this good practice but it pays 1 in 5, so there's returns available...

Back
Top Bottom