Redcliffe results

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
After qualifying and 19 games of head to head matchplay, the field finished like this

1st. Tony Hamilton
2nd. Brendon Heathwood
3rd. Jason Walsh
4th. George Frilingos
5th. Darryl Alford

HOWEVER

After some close step ladder games the final results are as follows

1st. Darryl Alford $2000
2nd. Tony Hamilton $1500
3rd. Brendon Heathwood $1000
4th. Jason Walsh $750
5th. George Frilingos $500 (minus the 10 Dwambo took from me)

Congrats to Darryl who won the event. Thanks to the staff at Redcliffe bowl who made today run so smoothly. Thanks to Don for his organisation, look forward to next year.

Dags,

I am happy to see you improved on the weekend seeing as Thursday night at Cannon Hill you couldn't hit the backside of a barn.

I am very happy to hear that you won and all the work you do has paid off.

Congrats .... you are the quiet achiever.

C u Thursday night for another riveting league performance. After that effort we will be expecting more from you at league.

Cheers, Sammy
icon_razz.gif

congrats darryl
another win ( and yes sam he is a quiet achiever )
good to see some other local boys up there too, hamo and brendan heathwood

don linsday (the manager) wouldnt have got much sleep over the weekend ....
yes.......there were problems with the oil machine (its been a white elephant since the day they bought it...........for what ever reason).........
dons heart is always in the right place and his hard work in the bowl since his promotion has been noticed......
unfortunately the " it will run smooth" gods were not with him.....
65 entries were promised but only 56 turned up.........most of the absentees never even phoned to say they wouldnt be bowling
......they include some loud mouth bowlers from the north, who proberbly were too scared to face others after their back stabbing efforts on some posts here on the forum lately.
well 56 bowlers in a tournament of late is a fantastic effort don ,

well for me , that was my last tournament......the shoulder's fu**** and the body needs a rest......
see you all in the over 45's, in the not so distance future.......hahahahaha

trev

Well done Daryl.
You'll be hoping that the form continues when you come to Toowoomba for the Garden City New Year Open.

I must admit, I was one on the 9 no shows. However, the viral infection I contracted the day before the tournament meant that 2 or 3 days in bed were required. I was looking forward to the event after the scoring spree of last year.
Must have been a little harder this time around.

Anyway, hope to see many of you in Toowoomba on January 12 & 13.

Back
Top Bottom