Recovered bowling gear

Lotus

Lotus
Hi everyone,
I have just been contacted by police today regarding some stolen bowling balls that have been recovered.
Unfortunately they are not the ones stolen from my car a while ago but obviously they belong to someone!!!
If you have recently had your gear stolen (or know someone who has) please private message me with the details of the gear stolen and if they belong to you i can put you in touch with the police station that has the gear.
Cheers,
Carly

Lotus said:
Hi everyone,
I have just been contacted by police today regarding some stolen bowling balls that have been recovered.
Unfortunately they are not the ones stolen from my car a while ago but obviously they belong to someone!!!
If you have recently had your gear stolen (or know someone who has) please private message me with the details of the gear stolen and if they belong to you i can put you in touch with the police station that has the gear.
Cheers,
Carly
Thought i would bring this back to the top so everybody reads it.

I have had quite a few PM regarding this and thought I should let everyone know -

This is NOT Terry Silva's stolen bowling gear.

If you know of anyone else who has had bowling gear pinched, please PM with the details of what was stolen.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom