Raise Money For Scope Victoria Dunn Shield

Gary

I have started this in another thread but if this is ok would like to raise money for SCOPE VICTORIA who look after disabled children , a family's fight all there lives to look after thier kid's but if u have a disabled child it's a little bit harder so i hope we can do all do a little to help all people who have a child / adult with a disabillity as i said in other thread i will start it of with $50 .......

Gary............................:cool:
Will give out envolopes at Dunn Shield for each team.............:D

Hi Gary
As you know my son Jamie has downs, I would be glad to give some money towards this. As you and I know it is hard for people with disabilties as well as their families.:p
Fiona Formosa

Good girl Fee we know what's it like Bugger.....................:rolleyes: if only

Gary................................:cool:

Dear Gary

I am pleased to say that I admire your courage and spirit. I have worked with disabled children with various illnesses and diseases and have found that these children are special in everyway. I also organised a trip to Adelaide with 30 disabled kids for 5 days - it was the best experience I could have ever done and well worth it. This camping trip was back in 2001-2003.

I would be happy to donate some money - I will pm you at a later stage.

Chantal:p

If u would or ur team would like to donate and if i have not come over, come over and tap me on the shoulder and say hi ( i dont bite ) let's bowl and feel good at same time Good luck to all ( except Dandy ha ha )
and thank you ( it kill's me haha ) Janette( Frankston ) you started it back up $120 well done and more to come good on u all, Scope dose good work, good bowling to all
Gary...............................................:cool:

HAY JEANETTE A FEATHER IN YOUR CAP WAS THAT A THANK YOU

Would like to thank all at dunn shield fantastic effort, $305 dollar's rasied:D .
Special mention to Janette ( Frankston ) & Charlene ( Highpoint ) who both asked team's and team mate's thank you both and all who gave it was a last minute thing and worked well.

To other's who still want to donate you can post to Scope at PO BOX 608 Box Hill 3128 Ph 9843-3000 ( Scope formally The Spastic Society )

Thank all very much see u next year at Dunn Shield.

Gary.............................:cool: ( Knox )

Hi Gary
It was my pleasure do anything for the kids see you round the traps

Jeanette (Frankston):D

Gary,

I was also mine and my team mates pleasure to have helped out you in your fundraising efforts for Scope. Jeanette well done on your efforts as well. Well done to all bowlers who did donate this weekend, great to see that the spirit of giving is out there. Great work to one and all.... See you all round the centres..

Charlene:D :D :D

Gary,

To try and keep the momentum going, I will continue your efforts by seeing if any of the Senior Shield teams will up the tally in Ballarat this weekend. I think it's a great thing.

Grumpy and I actually help out with the disabled league down here in Sale (which may I add was also started up by my other half). They are a great group and we always have a lot of fun.

One of the boys just loves his bowling so much, that last year we went through all the channels, including the State Trustees (which was challanging) and he now bowls with us on a Wednesday night also. Grumpy and I bought him a ball and bag for his birthday which he absolutely loves.

It's very frustrating at times as he is a great kid but because of his autism he can't talk. Just once I would love to have a conversation with him !!!

Apparently since he has been bowling in this adult league, he has become a changed person. It has really helped him to understand a lot of things and he is much more confident. It's great knowing that you can make such a difference in somebody's life.

I will let you know how I go on the weekend.

Liz

Well as the Senior Shield team have kept the momentum going, now we throw up the challange to the Emerson teams this weekend !!

How about it guys?????

Liz

Just got a letter back from Scope with thank's to Dunn Shield $305 raised missed a couple of extra donation's that went direct THANKYOU ALL
Just to quote in thier letter ( sorry to scare wanabe parent's )

Cerebral Palsy is the most common childhood physical disability in the world today.
In Australia a child is diagnosed with crebral pasly every 15 hours.
There is no pre-birth test and no cure.

Hate the last bit.:mad:

Thank u all lol
Gary..........................................:cool:

I know the tin went around a couple of times on the weekend at Mentone during Emerson, does anyone know how much money was raised???

Money raised from Emerson was $170.85 a grand total of $848 WELL DONE ALL :eek:nfire: from all comp's well done to all who helped with collecting and to all who gave =D>.

Thank You all ................Gary Zanoni..................:D

Back
Top Bottom