Radio Star?????????????

bfcc

for the people in sunny queensland , did anyone happen to listen to triple m radio show this morning?
i have been told that tenpin bowling was talked about on the show and the name of a bowler was talked about as the whinger of the week!!!

i wonder who they would be talking about??
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

come on graham i shouldn't need to tell you!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

ps; i will give you a hint-"it's raining men "
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Well Jeff I'm guessing that you were refering to me. I would be interested to know what was " aledgedly " said. Further what have I got to complain about? My last 6 major events,

NSW Open - 7th
Brisbane Cup - 7th
Ballina Hammer - 2nd
Kedron Cup - 2nd
Capalaba - 1st
Townsville - FTC

Not much to complain about there.........

You really are too sensitive George, who even said it was you??? OH by the way...it was and I heard it.
I was driving to work this morning when I heard it and I nearly fell out of my car laughing. You have obviously said the wrong thing to the wrong person this time George. Someone out there don't think much of you at all!!

Got to say that I could not reconise the voice either. I would say that you should think about who you talked to about Townsville conditions but on reflection that would be too many people to consider.

My advice to you would be to take it on the chin(especially if he doesnt come forward) ,and to everyone else, just keep on reminding him about it for years to come...
icon_eek.gif

Just remember George.... bad publicity is better than no publicity anyway
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

It was a pity i missed that also a pity triple m don't play your song george other wise it might have been requested for you.lol
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Till next time
Tryhard

Everyone bitches about conditions - why should one bowler be singled out on the radio? AND then again on this forum?

NEWSFLASH - want the name of someone who bitches about lane conditions - go to the next tournament an open you ears...

Not saying that everyone does it at every tournament, but I am yet to see ANY bowler who regularly travels to tournaments and not bitch about at least one of them (MYSELF INCLUDED)...

Whoever rang the radio station - I hope your name does get out, because I for one would love to do a bit of research on you and find out how you behave on/ off the lanes...

Bet there are some things you have done and said you wouldnt like published.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Hi, well i heard the chinger of the week. And yes there is people at every tournament that has a bitch about the conditions they have bowled on.
But my question out of off TRIPLE M is that
Did a 65year old lady really beat you ?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom