Rachuig Accomodation :)

ms

is retired...
Hey everyone!

Just wondering if someone from each Rachuig and De Veer Team can post where they are staying while in Townsville.. Please :)

As we South Aussies, are at Quest.. Along with ACT and Tassie as far as I know.. If this is not correct can someone please correct me as this is what i am lead to believe.. Cheers

The other thing that i thought i might mention is flights to Townsville. Our flights from Adelaide have changed, for both De Veer and Rachuig. Aswell as changing our departure time from Townsville too.. Has anyone else had their flights changed? If you havent sussed it out, maybe its worth doin it :)

Anyway guys and gals! See ya's in Townsville! Lookin forward to catchin up with alot of people!

Cheers
Martina

Marty,

As you know the Tassies will be at Quest too.

But being the shy, retiring types we are, you won't see or hear much of us.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Martina,

The Queensland North Team are staying at the Mecure Inn, I believe that the Victorian team may also be staying there as well.

We northerners are a pretty social bunch, and would welcome getting to know bowlers from other teams over a couple of quiet lemonades.

Cheers

Steve Hunt

As you know the Tassies will be at Quest too.

But being the shy, retiring types we are, you won't see or hear much of us.

Yeah... RIGHT!! I'll believe THAT when I see it!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ACT will definitely be at Quest too, see you all up there!!

Kimberley Elliott

RALMAO!!!!

Good one Kase, do you think we were born yesterday.....

Although with a few faces missing, it may not all be like previous 'partays'..... But i doubt it.. hahahahaha :)

Take care and only 28 days soon KC and Kim and everyone.....

Marty
8)

We are shy.... it just takes a few drinks for us to come out of our shells....

That's my story anyway, AND I'M STICKING TO IT!!! ;)

K-C I would have to agree with Marty There! But us South Aussies are fairly quiet too :wink:

Why, oh why doesn't anyone believe me?? :D

Marty is right, a lot of teams are missing some of the usual faces this year - including us. Still I am looking forward to just under 3 weeks away and catching up with those I know and meeting all the rookies.

Kim - are you going to supply the egg cups this year?! :wink:

Hi

Doesnt anyone else know where they are staying?? ;)

I know its really not important, but still it would be nice to know where every one is at?

C'mon WA, NSW, VIC, SQ and NT can someone please post where you guys will be? Pleeeeeeeeeease :)

Looking forward to seeing ya's soon...

Marty

p.s - sorry kace, you guys will never be quiet, no matter who is missing.. there will always be someone to fil the shoes of those who have left... ;)
luv ya!

Hi there,

Well I'm not 100% sure about Rachuig, but I do know the WA walter de veer team is staying at Anchorage on McIlwraith St... which is right next door to Palmer St where Quest is.

I'm 99% sure that Rachuig WA are staying at Quest.

Cya's in 2 weeks.

Hi Martina,
Vic's are staying at the Mecure Inn.
I take it I didn't win your raffle?
See u in 3 1/2 weeks.

Lisa G.

Rachuig Accomodation

Hey Everyone,

I can let you know that the Queensland South Rachuig Team are staying at the Mercure Inn.

Thanks Kirstie

I'm sorry people, I made a mistake in saying Rachuig WA were staying at Quest, I have been informed that they are infact staying next door at Anchorage on Palmer..

Told ya I was only 99% sure about them staying at quest!

Andrew

Well, ive been redrafted to the Tassie Side, on the mininum salary!, so the party antics will continue, and hopefully i can bowl aswell as i did last year in Sydney, c u guys in a couple of weeks. oh it is my birthday on the 30th Oct, so myself and Scott summers will be there, if anybody would like to celebrate this fine moment. (its a thursday )

Mark Foster

Back
Top Bottom