Ques. about A.T.B.S.O NATIONALS

shine

Regular
:confused: Hi i wonder if anyone would have any idea what date the seniors masters will be held on at this years nationals???

Thanks John and Janelle

Hi,
In answer to your question, if you go to www.atbso.org and look under what's new, you will see our entry forms and full agenda for Seniors Week, in Hobart. ATBSO Tas looks forward to welcoming all bowlers from the "little island above us" in October, also please note that to compete in the masters you MUST have bowled an all events entry in our Seniors Nationals.
See you in October....
Ken Baldock, President, ATBSO.

Thanks for the info. Trying to get enough time off work to compete in the Seniors for the first time. However I am concerned that the Restricted Masters is the day before the Restricted Challenge starts. Will have to do my all events (9 games) on Sunday or Monday, 6 games elimination squad on Monday arvo, up to 12 games Master Elimination on Tuesday and the Restricted Challenge on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. Possibility of 48 games over 5 days. Looks like I have a decision to make whether to bowl Restricted Masters or not.

Has anyone done this and still performed well in the Restricted Challenge or is it too much. Can't see Youth/Rachuig bowlers having to do this and they are a lot fitter than me.

I have done this at the TBA Nationals bowling WDV and then Restricted Cup the following day but at least if I fall apart I am not letting my teammates and State down, just myself.

Any suggestion or advice welcomed

Back
Top Bottom